• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

I managed to get all prepped for the upcoming Pokemon tournament. Hoping it goes well this time around. Ex and I have been reconnecting. We both admit to making mistakes last time.

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Posted Images

Bus to school was half hour late. Bus home got rerouted with me in it. Not my best day. I'm pooped.

I'm so glad Colbert is finally back on TV. I missed watching Mr. Steven Colbert.

I'm so glad Colbert is finally back on TV. I missed watching Mr. Steven Colbert.

What show? Did the Colbert Report pick up again?

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. He replaced Letterman. That's why his show ended in the first place.

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. He replaced Letterman. That's why his show ended in the first place.

What eal said. He's on at 11:35 PM/10:35 PM Central on CBS if you want to watch him.

I'm finally nearly finished with DQ3. I wasn't expecting it to be as long as it is...it's twice the length of DQ1 and DQ2 if you combined them. Trying to grind for the final battle with Zoma. I was able to take out the Soul and Bones of Baramos with little trouble, but Zoma still feels a bit difficult. Maybe it's just because I've reclassed several of my characters a few times now. My Martial Artist has been reclassed to Warrior, Priest, and then back to Warrior. He's a virtual tank now, with all the HP he has.

I've still yet to beat Baramos, but just reclassed my team and working on getting them to 30+ before I do.

Only gonna reclass once for 2 characters (Priest-Sage and Warrior into Martial Artist) but my Merchant-Gadabout (for Whistle) will be ending at Thief.

Started rolling on Christmas shopping. I'm mostly just picking up various odds and ends. Books, small things, movies that are on sale (we bundle movies upwards of a dozen or more in my family and give them as a single gift), something I find that I think someone would like. This way, I'm not strapped for cash in December or I'm not buying someone's gift at a CVS on the way to their house because I didn't take enough time to come up with something. Some people's birthday's also come around December, as does my own, so I'm also getting birthday presents. Remember folks, it's a scummy thing to do to merge someone's birthday with Christmas.

Good to hear, makes me look forward to release in the west more next month.

And makes me look forward to DQH2 even more, plus adding one of my favorite characters from my favorite DQ (Maribel) and multi-player makes it a win win.

Edited by Tiael

I'm finally nearly finished with DQ3. I wasn't expecting it to be as long as it is...it's twice the length of DQ1 and DQ2 if you combined them. Trying to grind for the final battle with Zoma. I was able to take out the Soul and Bones of Baramos with little trouble, but Zoma still feels a bit difficult. Maybe it's just because I've reclassed several of my characters a few times now. My Martial Artist has been reclassed to Warrior, Priest, and then back to Warrior. He's a virtual tank now, with all the HP he has.

I've still yet to beat Baramos, but just reclassed my team and working on getting them to 30+ before I do.

Only gonna reclass once for 2 characters (Priest-Sage and Warrior into Martial Artist) but my Merchant-Gadabout (for Whistle) will be ending at Thief.

I started out with a Martial Artist instead of a Warrior. I reclassed him to Warrior before taking on Baramos and then reclassed him to Priest right before I went to Alefgard. After you take on Baramos, I recommend reclassing your Martial Artist to Priest and then back to MartArt or Warrior later. At level 40, he has a max HP of 522.

I was out with my friend today, totally unaware that any new Amiibos had come out. So imagine my surprise when I see a pile of Amiibos I've never seen in stores before. It was always Mario characters and Pac-Man. Needless to say, I was excited to get Zero Suit Samus, Olimar, and 8-Bit Mario. I think the fad is wearing down, thankfully. Bunch of stores in the mall I went to had some in stock. Meanwhile, it used to be that on days I purposely went out to make sure I got certain Amiibos at launch, none were in stock at all.

Thank god they've learned their lessons/the craze is dying. I'm hoping the Target near my apartment will have some Amiibos I don't have on Monday.

Thank god they've learned their lessons/the craze is dying. I'm hoping the Target near my apartment will have some Amiibos I don't have on Monday.

When I'm done at the mall I'm gonna actually PPP by Target to see if they have stock too. Plus there's the Dr. Mario exclusive I'm interested in.

He's a Target exclusive? I really hate the whole exclusive business (which has made Ness such a joy to find, he said sarcastically), but good thing I shop at Target/was looking for Doc.

I happened to find him at Target.

I was being cashed out by a cute cashier, and as I was leaving, I noticed I was given a little slip of paper with something poorly and lightly written on it. The first few words were "I like" so imagine my disappointment when I found out it was some Target slip about how they donated money to children. The writing was a little girl's statement about how she likes math.

• Upvote 1

I happened to find him at Target.

I was being cashed out by a cute cashier, and as I was leaving, I noticed I was given a little slip of paper with something poorly and lightly written on it. The first few words were "I like" so imagine my disappointment when I found out it was some Target slip about how they donated money to children. The writing was a little girl's statement about how she likes math.

That sounds really depressing. I remember when I was single the thing I wanted the most was to have a girl hit on me. It didn't even have to go anywhere, just a nice objectifying compliment would have been nice.

It wasn't all that depressing. I thought it was kinda funny. Told my roommates the story, they thought it was hilarious too. I don't let those things bother me.

Aw, man! That's terrible and great at the same time!

So yesterday I was driving up to Toys R Us and saw a line out the door and down the street. Figured folks caught wind that I was going to be there and wanted to catch a glimpse of all this hotness. Nope, Amiibos, man. Amiibos. Had no idea how crazy people were for them until yesterday!

Also saw The Visit last night. Highly recommend it! Ton o' fun!

So yesterday I was driving up to Toys R Us and saw a line out the door and down the street. Figured folks caught wind that I was going to be there and wanted to catch a glimpse of all this hotness. Nope, Amiibos, man. Amiibos. Had no idea how crazy people were for them until yesterday!

You should've seen how bad things were when they first came out. I'm still kicking myself for not buying Wii Fit Trainer and Villager amiibos when I had te chance...

Took the neighbor girl out for dinner to celebrate her birthday last night. Her birthday was actually a few days ago, but I was out of town for work. Found out that a couple of weeks ago, she dumped her boyfriend (yay) after learning he cheated on her (this infuriates me). At the end of night, I told her I like her. She said she wasn't ready for another relationship right now... But she didn't seem put off by it at all either. In fact she smiled. It was dark and hard to tell, but I think she even blushed a little. I might get to visit her next week after her dentist appointment, which should be interesting as she'll most likely be on heavy pain/numbing medication. But then I won't get to see her for three weeks as I'll be in Hawaii... Never thought I'd be disappointed about going to Hawaii. But I did get her to promise to actually talk to me while I'm gone, which is good, because she never answers her phone (she leaves it on silent most of the time). And sometime when I get back, we're going roller skating together. (She loves to go to the local roller skating place.)

• Upvote 1

You should've seen how bad things were when they first came out. I'm still kicking myself for not buying Wii Fit Trainer and Villager amiibos when I had te chance...
I may have told this story before but I ventured to a GameStop several weeks (let's say 4 for this story) after they announced the wave with Lucina and Robin. "is it too late to get a pre-order on some Amiibos?" I said. The nice clerk says as politely as possible, "sorry, you're about 3 weeks, 6 days, and 22 hours to late." She said their system crashed that day.

I shouldn't feel like I should preserve a figure I want to actually use because a bunch of a-holes want to buy them in bulk and sell them online for gobs of money.

Too bad I don't play Splatoon. A GameStop at a terrible empty mall is selling them by the assfull. I'm told they're tricky to find.

My favorite is the story I heard online from a commenter about how he saw a dad go up to a guy (or maybe he was the dad. This was like half a year ago) buying all four Gold Mario Amiibos in stock and asking if he could have one for his son, and I think he even offered to match the item's price. He goes, "Nope. I'm putting them all on eBay."

Edited by eal

For the life of me, I will never understand the Amiibo craze. As I hear it, Nintendo purposely doesn't make enough of those things to drive up costs. I get being into collectibles, but it seems like people are only obsessed with them because they bear the Nintendo name.

Ugh. I was feeling pretty good last night, but now it feels like torture. All I can think about today is the neighbor girl. I want to talk to her so badly, but I know she's busy right now. She had to work today, too. I won't get to call her for another hour. D: It's killing me.

• Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?