• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

I managed to get all prepped for the upcoming Pokemon tournament. Hoping it goes well this time around. Ex and I have been reconnecting. We both admit to making mistakes last time.

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Posted Images

I need a new avatar. I wonder how much an artist will charge me to make me one...

$599 U.S. Dollars!

I need a new avatar. I wonder how much an artist will charge me to make me one...

$599 U.S. Dollars!

You forgot the 666% tax!

I've been learning my way around the city and stuff. I can get to school in about 40 minutes now.

My Facebook group is slowly growing. That makes me happy

• Upvote 1

I would make myself an avatar, but I don't really know what direction I should take it. I would definitely implement my current one, the DQV hero, since he's my avatar on every forum or profile I use (It's actually an original, unique avatar everywhere but here).

Beetlejuice, still an awesome movie.

Michael Keaton has always been fantastic.

"Love is the only cure for heartbreak."

Damnit fortune cookie, why you gotta taunt me?

Got a new Microwave and Stove today. (the previous having been fried in an electric storm) Now they'll be more options available when it's time to eat. ^^ 

• Upvote 1

Rewatching The Office. The final season on Blu-Ray is the only one I'm missing. I need to grab that soon.

I feel lonely. I think my best friend is hooking up with this girl I like. And none of my friends ever want to do anything but also or hang out with their girlfriends/boyfriends.

I feel lonely. I think my best friend is hooking up with this girl I like. And none of my friends ever want to do anything but also or hang out with their girlfriends/boyfriends.

I wish I had advice to give for this :/ I've been there and it sucks.

I know the feeling. It sucks. I just kinda lost my best friend. They've become busy when we usually would text, so I've pretty much got nobody else to talk to. And school starts next week and I have trouble making friends.

Oh yeah. It is Labour Day weekend. Doesn't mean much to me.

Last night was a strange night. My girl friend had a breakdown while we were texting because her sister was saying some hurtful and saddening things to her. She confessed to wanting me in her life until we die.

After 5 PM today I'll be off to Le Mars, Iowa for Labor Day weekend, also known as the Ice Cream capitol of the world and home to Blue Bunny Ice Cream. I didn't get the chance to travel anywhere over the summer, so I'm more than happy to head up to the north western part of the state for a few days. We'll be visiting some family friends, so it should be a great time.

Now I just have to make that perfect playlist for the drive!

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 1

Ah Blue Bunny, good stuff.

So glad I can find it in the NE.

Anyways, another hour and 45 minutes then my 3 day weekend starts!
Some FFXIV, some DQ(III), some FFX now that they patched the PS4 version, some cuddles with my gf.

All in all not a bad weekend.

I don't want to be that person who wallows in self-pity, but I've been feeling really really lonely and almost... depressed lately. What should I do? I just want to get back to being normal. I usually would describe myself as an optimist, and I want to get back into that state of mind.

I don't want to be that person who wallows in self-pity, but I've been feeling really really lonely and almost... depressed lately. What should I do? I just want to get back to being normal. I usually would describe myself as an optimist, and I want to get back into that state of mind.

Sunlight is crucial. Get outside a lot.

Sunlight is crucial. Get outside a lot.

I disagree. Sunlight has never helped my depression.

Edited by AustNerevar

Online dating. I enjoyed it.

So did my wife. She found me after all!

Bought a brand new copy of Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge for $2.11 at Beat Buy. I'm not even kidding.

I managed to snag a copy of DQ6 for the DS for like 7 bucks brand new at a Best Buy. It was a nice find.

• Upvote 2

Bought a brand new copy of Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge for $2.11 at Beat Buy. I'm not even kidding.

I managed to snag a copy of DQ6 for the DS for like 7 bucks brand new at a Best Buy. It was a nice find.

How dare they undervalue the game like that?

How dare they undervalue the game like that?

It was over a year since the game came out here in the states. I actually bought it and gave it to buddy of mine for his birthday, though whenever I ask him how far he's gotten.....

• Upvote 1
  • Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?