I'm feeling nostalgic, so I'm listening to the Pokémon Coloseum OST.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

Got good news this morning! Thank goodness! That’s a huge sigh of relief.

Happy Halloween everyone. Went to a small costume party dressed as Yoda and won a prize too. As tradition, I have to enjoy something Edgar Allen Poe related and wanted to share it here. Hope ever

Posted Images

What kind of Nintendo is that?

ron3fvuov.gif

• Upvote 1

What kind of Nintendo is that?

ron3fvuov.gif

RON BLIMEY!

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

0e0a27046e32752158cc82f7377ecd76.jpg

My brother-in-law has a Nintendo in a case. I'll have to ask about this tomorrow. He's at work right now. Looks signed. Wonder by whom?

AMAZING. THE TOP LOADER. I HAVE FELT THE UNNECESSARY NEED TO ACQUIRE ONE NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM OF THAT VARIETY SINCE I WAS A BOY-CHILD. IF THAT IS TRULY MIYAMOTO'S SIGNATURE, AS PREVIOUSLY STATED BY ANOTHER USER OF [iP BOARD.The Dragon's Den Since 1997], THEN THE MACHINE ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ERR: DIVIDE BY 0. THIS IS AN UNRECOVERABLE ERROR.

CRITICAL SYSTEM FAILURE. FATAL SHUTDOWN ROUTINE 5F:

My brother-in-law has a Nintendo in a case. I'll have to ask about this tomorrow. He's at work right now. Looks signed. Wonder by whom?

AMAZING. THE TOP LOADER. I HAVE FELT THE UNNECESSARY NEED TO ACQUIRE ONE NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM OF THAT VARIETY SINCE I WAS A BOY-CHILD. IF THAT IS TRULY MIYAMOTO'S SIGNATURE, AS PREVIOUSLY STATED BY ANOTHER USER OF [iP BOARD.The Dragon's Den Since 1997], THEN THE MACHINE ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You are Error.

That's odd. I don't seem to remember seeing that picture, much less quoting it and writing such an odd post... And it says I only posted that a few minutes ago. 

Still, very neat! IS that Miyamoto's Signature? It's too small and blurry for me to read on my TV.

That's odd. I don't seem to remember seeing that picture, much less quoting it and writing such an odd post... And it says I only posted that a few minutes ago.

Still, very neat! IS that Miyamoto's Signature? It's too small and blurry for me to read on my TV.

Either you were possessed for a few minutes there or your evil twin Kcirdre the Oreh hacked into your account.

Seemed like the same thing happened to me yesterday, what with the chocolate milk, cereal, and brother ladies posts...

Slept in until 8! Going to make pancakes soon unless we ran out of eggs overnight. And then I'll have a 5 hour long road trip. Yay...

Edit: There is no syrup...

Edited by Democrobot

Yep. That's his signature. My brother-in-law said he slept on the streets of NYC for a night with his buddies in line to get that signature.

I saved 15% by switching to Geico!

Well, no, actually I didn't do that...I've just been wanting to say that in this topic for a while. :P

What I've actually been doing is watching "Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared" over on YouTube. I like it, but holy Santa Claus shenanigans does it take drastic left turns. The newest one is definitely my favorite.

The only one I've watched from "Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared" is the one about being creative. ^

I've also been watching vids on Youtube, mainly top 10/20 lists. The last one I watched was about disturbing moments in kid's films.

One of the films was Scruffy, an animated film I never heard of before. It came out in 1980, I was very young at that time, I know I never saw it.

If I would have watched it when I was young, I probably would have been scarred for life.

Review:

http://www.retrojunk.com/article/show/16/tragicartoon-1-scruffy-its-a-hardknock-life-for-scruff

Here's a link to the film too:

I watched up to the middle of part 2 so far and decided to stop for now.

My Platinum reward from Nintendo was Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze while I used up the last of my coins on Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance. I lost this game when I was a young'un so I'll get some serious nostalgia trips while I play. Now all they need to do is put up Pokémon Crystal....

My Platinum reward from Nintendo was Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze while I used up the last of my coins on Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance. I lost this game when I was a young'un so I'll get some serious nostalgia trips while I play. Now all they need to do is put up Pokémon Crystal....

Funny, I'm planning on making Tropical Freeze my Platinum reward too. Kinda disappointed they didn't end on a physical reward (maybe bring back one from the past) but getting Tropical Freeze for free is great in my book. I just hope I have enough room in my Wii U for it...

I'm planning on using my coins for Doc Louis' Punch Out!! and for Golden Sun. If I have enough left over, I'm going for the Fierce Deity puzzle.

My initial hopes were for an exclusive Club Nintendo Mewtwo Amiibo. Think of the eBay prices on THAT.

I'm just glad it was a game I don't own. I don't like digital games on Nintendo systems at all though. Literally almost no memory. Xenoblade Chronicles X is about 23 gb of space. Bayonetta 2 is 17 or so. I have two full retail games on my 3DS and I can't fit any more. I'm planning on buying them physically sometime down the line since the last thing I want is to lose Mario 3D Land -QUICK RANT (which was a part of my 3DS bundle so why the hell didn't they just give me a physical copy instead of sucking up memory on new 3DS. It was the same with my Vita. Borderlands 2 digital code. Good thing it was atrocious. I didn't struggle to delete it at all) QUICK RANT OVER- and Fire Emblem Awakening forever.

That actually would've been a good idea, eal. Speaking of amiibos, I'm so sad Ness is GameStop exclusive. I heard about the fiasco with him on Wednesday, and I'm sincerely worried I won't be able to find him without paying an extra amount of money. Damn amiibo problems....

Anyway, I feel your pain about memory card space. I had to go out and buy another SD card for my 3DS because I ran outta room for Pokemon X(back when Nintendo was running the promotion for a free DL copy). It's actually been pretty nice as it let me put Citizens of Earth and a DL copy of Etrian Odyssey IV onto the card as well, though I wish Miis and the like were saved onto the system instead of on the SD cards. It's a bit of a problem.

I been out of work for three days with a cold, but otherwise doing okay. can't wait for DQ Heroes on PS4 this year!

• Upvote 1

A bit of a problem? The instructions on how to get all your downloaded games onto a New 3DS (ugh, that title is the worst when your talking to someone) went viral on the internet. I was going to do GameStop's trade-in promotion but the sheer effort to do so wasn't worth my precious time.

I feel like the exclusive Amiibos are easier to find. I had no trouble with Rosalina so I feel like it will be the same with Jigglypuff.

I might have to suck up my pride and head down to GameStop to get a pre-order in for Robin and Lucina, though I heard they had some pre-order hiccups a few days ago.

Also, I go to Walmart fairly often, a couple times a week in fact. So when I went to my local Walmart I couldn't help but chuckle at the ads for a Gold Mario Amiibo that wasn't there. I can't tell if they didn't stock it or some greasy weirdo waited outside before the store opened and pushed a kid onto the floor so he could grab everyone in stock so he could sell them for 500% profit on eBay. The latter possibility went a bit far but really only a little bit, admit it.

It's still Ness we're talking about. Earthbound isn't a super popular series, so...well I'm sure you know where this is going. (Cue scalpers)

And the pre-order hiccups was the fiasco I was referring to actually.

I've looked for the Golden Mario as well, but haven't had any luck on my end either. I was going to go with only the original 12 in Smash (plus Lucas and PacMan) and thought about going for G. Mario, but...(again, cue scalpers)

In the last 10 minutes of my free stretch of the long drive home. My wife and son and I are driving overnight to get home here at the end of Spring Break.

My wife is already looking for what exit to stop at to gas up. She did her 4 hours. I'll take over and do the last 4.5. Damn, I barely slept 1.5 of the hours I had. Stupid brain whirling.

Son is also crying. Fun 4.5 hours ahead...

I made friends with a Japanese player in DQX. She didn't seem to mind the couple times I typed in English, and even sent me a smiley when I sent her a message (in English) explaining that I'm not very good at Japanese yet. Didn't type any English herself though.

I made friends with a Japanese player in DQX. She didn't seem to mind the couple times I typed in English, and even sent me a smiley when I sent her a message (in English) explaining that I'm not very good at Japanese yet. Didn't type any English herself though.

When my son was a much younger baby and had no clue what we were saying, he smiled at us. Half the time it meant he had gas.

Hope you made a friend, and didn't mistake that for a fart.

Edited by Plattym3

When my son was a much younger baby and had no clue what we were saying, he smiled at us. Half the time it meant he had gas.

Hope you made a friend, and didn't mistake that for a fart.

Oh my goddess, Platty... ðŸ˜

• Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?