Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

I think their system is basically putting every issue in a person's pull in a bag and board then organizing it into a filing cabinet by your subscription number, which is probably how it got mixed up. Putting comics in a filing cabinet is dodgy at best though. It can damage a comic if left in there too long.

Batman was fine but it feels like every arc is a 7 part epic storyline and that's fine every once in a while like Court of the Owls but it got to be a bit much. I dropped it after the first Joker issue.

Speaking of DC and raging on Twitter, sometimes they ended up going at EACH OTHER. Scott Snyder and Rib Liefeld for example. That one was pretty funny. And recently everyone has an opinion over there about that Batgirl cover.

Also, Chris Yost New Warriors? I remember the artwork being adequate at best. The writer was hoping the series would last a while. Instead, he ended up leaving dangling threads, including one that had been a part of Scarlet Spider since the first issue.

Dragonquest Heroes would mark the first time I've owned a Playstation console since the PS2. I'd say it'd feel weird holding a Playstation controller again after so much time using the Xbox One and WiiU, but that wouldn't be true since I've been using a USB PS2 controller for emulating :P

Would have to find room to put the thing though. Nice thing about the WiiU is it doesn't take up much space nor does it need to be plugged into the TV to play SSB4, but what I'm most worried about is where all the cords are gonna go.

Also talking to people about drawing some Dragonquest critters for me, while I scribble some myself with my pathetic art "skills".  Really happy with the Argon Lizard avatar I got from an artist yesterday <3

My house key is missing...

It's under the door mat.  If it's not there for some reason, it'll be in the last place you look.

My house key is missing...

GOOD!

Speaking of DC and raging on Twitter, sometimes they ended up going at EACH OTHER. Scott Snyder and Rib Liefeld for example. That one was pretty funny. And recently everyone has an opinion over there about that Batgirl cover.

Never caught that one. Rob's not my favorite artist in the world, but whenever I come across his Twitter or Instagram it's always been very positive. Posting pics of him with fans, fun links, supporting other artists. It would be nice to see more artists doing that. Whenever any of his work is posted, people are always ready to tear it to shreds. I respect the guy for sticking to it and not letting jerks stop him from doing what he enjoys.

If any good comes from the cover controversy, it's people starting to see what a real jerk Stewart is. That's not the first time he's tossed someone under bus, or said arrogant and disrespectful things. Just a couple days earlier, him and Gail Simone nagged Erik Larsen off Twitter. All Larsen said was he preferred costumes to outfits. I didn't agree with the opinion, but thought Larsen was entitled to it, plus he wasn't even being a dick about it. Stewart responded saying when he draws Batgirl he's not thinking about some old dinosaur getting turned on. Funny, since Stewart's portfolio and practically every piece of art he posts are girls in sexy outfits or pin-ups. What a hypocrite.

Found my house key. It was at the school.

I move in just over an hour. I'm excited to finally have some peace and quiet

• Upvote 1

Since I liked Tokyo Ghoul and it's basically the same conceit, I started watching Parasyte -the maxim- today and watched like 9 episodes straight before I had to go off and do something. It's pretty good. I might try to watch the next 13 episodes before the weekend.

Yay got a job. I start Tuesday :)

• Upvote 1

I've started watching Archer. Pretty good from what I've seen so far.

On a side note, I'll never get tired of H. Jon Benjamin's voice. If I could replace my voice with anyone's, it would probably be his.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

All moved in, except I don't have a dresser nor do I own any clothes hangers. Shopping time

Found my house key. It was at the school.

I move in just over an hour. I'm excited to finally have some peace and quiet

Yay got a job. I start Tuesday :)

Congrats to both of you! Live long and prosper Democrobot. And what are you doing, Fates?

The people there seem really nice so I'm looking forward to it.

Fates, Congrats, hope it's a job you'll like... or at least tolerate.

Rooming with trekkie now Democrobot?

Indeed I am. And it is a wonderful place to live. I think I will enjoy it here. I can get some quiet time now.

Maybe you should see what happens with your room mate if you say "Star Wars is better."

Though you should probably wait awhile before throwing that ingredient into the pot... :P

Maybe you should see what happens with your room mate if you say "Star Wars is better."

Though you should probably wait awhile before throwing that ingredient into the pot... :P

Already mentioned that. We came to the agreement that Star Wars is like Rock and Roll and Star Trek is like Beethoven. Of course, he likes both, so it doesn't matter too much to him

I'd take offense to that. He's basically saying Star Trek is more sophisticated.

Sounds like a nerd to me. A good wedgie will fix 'im right up!

Sounds like a nerd to me. A good wedgie will fix 'im right up!

Nah. I figure I will let the Jedi wannabes take him.

Finally on Spring Break. Looking forward to doing a whole lot of nothing for awhile.

I also broke down and bought an eshop copy of Etrian Odyssey IV because 1) It's on sale right now, 2) it lets me have a copy wherever I go, and 3) now I can play the game again from scratch (with a whole new party using classes I didn't use before) without losing my progress on my physical copy.

• Upvote 1

Last night I went to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Party at Alamo Drafthouse. It was super fun. It was a screening of the original movie. The ticket price was a little higher, but that meant you got all the pizza you wanted! There was a meat lovers that everyone loved. Alamo has pretty solid pizzas. Even though the managers didn't tell the kitchen staff there was going to be a pizza party, we all got vouchers because some people got their food late. We really didn't. In fact, some people on the row below us didn't touch their second one, because it came right before the credits, so we scavenged it and took it home!

Wanted to make some mushroom soup for dinner, but the can was expired for nearly 3 years. So I ate leftover macaroni. Now I'm doing all my laundry since I have the night off from rehearsal

No clue what I'm doing for dinner tomorrow. Not likely to go home after school since I have two rehearsals

Reading through the dozens of PMs I got of people guessing who the Biggest DQ Baddie will be.

Oh, just kidding, not even 12 people have submitted their guesses.

Reading through the dozens of PMs I got of people guessing who the Biggest DQ Baddie will be.

Oh, just kidding, not even 12 people have submitted their guesses.

I've never really took up interest in those sort of things for the most part.

(Decides to check it out)

• Upvote 1

Almost done my laundry. Then I'll probably fall asleep listening to The Warp Zone (unless I remember to turn it off)