Sign in to follow this  
JaybirdC

Heroes' Tales

And on today's episode of Hunting Atlas, I couldn't find any of the Wanted!, which is what I'm hunting (I must've seen three dozen of the brutes so far, and the only Wanted! I've seen so far killed me at the eleventh hour). I'd planned on mobbing one with about ten Multicoloured Mannequins I'd recruited (since I was trying to bump their hunted numbers up, which is a ridiculously high 300), but decided to spend them all on a regular Atlas instead. It was fun cruising around with nearly a dozen post-game critters mauling all the local slimes and what not, but I still need to kill a Wanted! Atlas.

I'll try again later this week,

---

Share your own Heroes-series tales below.

• Like 2

I think I put around 200 hours (total) into DQH2 because I was grinding out wanted monsters/mini medals.  I know this isn't really the purpose of this thread, but it was very comforting to just be able to sit for long periods of time and grind something out while listening to a podcast.  It came out almost 2 years ago at this point?  That's really weird.  I remember playing online with random Japanese players and having them waste all of their Yggdrasil leaves on reviving me because I was underlevelled.  I hope if a Heroes 3 ever comes out they will optimize the online, because I did have some genuinely fun experiences.  I haven't played this game since winter of 2017, when I finally got the platinum, but reading this post (which I realize is a month old) is really making me want to revisit it.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, clusa said:

I think I put around 200 hours (total) into DQH2 because I was grinding out wanted monsters/mini medals.  I know this isn't really the purpose of this thread, but it was very comforting to just be able to sit for long periods of time and grind something out while listening to a podcast.

That's fine. Still on topic, which can be pretty rare in this forum.

Besides:

54 minutes ago, clusa said:

I remember playing online with random Japanese players and having them waste all of their Yggdrasil leaves on reviving me because I was underlevelled.

This is a totally valid contribution.

I just realized my kids have pumped my game time to about 105 hours. Everyone is only level 50. How depressing.