Sign in to follow this  
YangustheLegendaryBandit

Happy Birthday King Zenith!

‘appy birfday guv! Hope you have a real diamond of a day @King Zenith!

You were the most diligent swimmer!

I heard it was a birthday. I'll send you wishes then disappear for another 5 months

• Like 1

Hope you have a great one Kingy!

Happy Birthday to our Crafty Cartographer :)

Happy Birthday King Zenith hope you got to do some fun and exciting stuff today.

Happy Birthday my Canadian friend, the only other DQer I've met in person!  Hope things are going swimmingly for you in your current endeavours, and great tidings await!

A toast to you, good food, good drink, family, friends, and all the things that make life truly worthwhile!  Many happy returns my old friend, cheers and have a great birthday!

Otanjoubi Omedetou!

Wow, I am so sorry for missing this thread (and lets face it, every other thread in the last several months).

Thank you so much! I had a great birthday, filled with laughter, thrills and cheesecake. So who can ask for more than that? Sorry for being so out of touch lately. Life has reached a kind of ridiculous pace and my real-life crafty cartography work is keeping me very busy. Lots of travel lately, which used to mean opportunities to meet with Denizens in their local habitats. I was just in St. Louis and then San Diego but didn't have a second to spare in either case. Alex, if I am back in Santa Fe again, I will make time for sure to come find you.

On the rare occasion that I am not fully occupied with work or family stuff, I picked up a mapping drone and have been using it to make 3D models of terrain and buildings (and staying well away from airports...).

On the Dragon Quest side, I now have Dragon Quest Heroes 1 and 2, Builders and Dragon Quest XI. I have managed to play about an hour of each and that's it. They all seem so great but I just can't manage to commit more than a few hours a month for console gaming anymore. Still plenty of time for mobile games, but I don't think we've seen a new western release for those in a while.

Anyway, that's what's happening in my life at the moment. Hope all is well you guys and thanks again for thinking of me on my birthday!

• Like 2

I missed it too! Belated birthday!

9 hours ago, King Zenith said:

On the Dragon Quest side, I now have Dragon Quest Heroes 1 and 2, Builders and Dragon Quest XI. I have managed to play about an hour of each and that's it. They all seem so great but I just can't manage to commit more than a few hours a month for console gaming anymore. Still plenty of time for mobile games, but I don't think we've seen a new western release for those in a while.

Hopefully you’ve been able to avoid spoilers for Dragon Quest XI. I’m sure it’s easoer said than done, but really, DQ11 has a lot of stuff that should be seen for yourself and not spoiled.

As for mobile releases, nothing new has come along in the West Dragon Quest wise. I’m surprised we haven’t gotten the mobile version of VII yet, but maybe that will arrive here in the west this year.

Wow, I am so sorry for missing this thread (and lets face it, every other thread in the last several months).
Thank you so much! I had a great birthday, filled with laughter, thrills and cheesecake. So who can ask for more than that? Sorry for being so out of touch lately. Life has reached a kind of ridiculous pace and my real-life crafty cartography work is keeping me very busy. Lots of travel lately, which used to mean opportunities to meet with Denizens in their local habitats. I was just in St. Louis and then San Diego but didn't have a second to spare in either case. Alex, if I am back in Santa Fe again, I will make time for sure to come find you.
On the rare occasion that I am not fully occupied with work or family stuff, I picked up a mapping drone and have been using it to make 3D models of terrain and buildings (and staying well away from airports...).
Anyway, that's what's happening in my life at the moment. Hope all is well you guys and thanks again for thinking of me on my birthday!
Serena is Desdemona & King Doric's secret love child. Shhhh, don't tell Veronica she's adopted!

Glad to hear your real life RPG has you leveling up quite nicely even though you've had to limit your side (dragon) questing!

48 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Serena is Desdemona & King Doric's secret love child. Shhhh, don't tell Veronica she's adopted!

Glad to hear your real life RPG has you leveling up quite nicely even though you've had to limit your side (dragon) questing!

No, Serena is actually Sylvando from another plane of existence and Veronica is actually a dwarf. If you’re going to spoil #$*! Platty, get your facts right!

I kind of gave up on 7 mobile. I'm too into my Switch, gotta get DQB next week.

10 hours ago, RyuKisargi said:

I kind of gave up on 7 mobile. I'm too into my Switch, gotta get DQB next week.

It’s healthy for a man to be into their Switch, but enjoy in moderation.

Moderation be damned.

hqdefault.jpg

Switch switch.