Sign in to follow this  
DigimonQuest

DQX on switch

7 hours ago, DigimonQuest said:

Is there any digital code vendor so that I don't have to wait for the code to be shipped?

Play-Asia sells digital WebMoney codes. So does SEA Gamer Mall (I turned to this store a couple weeks ago as Play-Asia was sold out.)

I can proudly announce my operation turned out to be the success I was sure it would have been.

The servers are stable, got kicked once in about an hour, I'll have to investigate.

I thank you both for the persistent help provided for the success of the work.

Probably this week I'll provide a guide; I want at least another person to try this.

• Like 1

I can proudly announce my operation turned out to be the success I was sure it would have been.
The servers are stable, got kicked once in about an hour, I'll have to investigate.
Probably this week I'll provide a guide; I want at least another person to try this.
Congratulations on persistence working out!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DigimonQuest said:

My best friend just started playing DQX via the PC trial, but he's thinking about getting the All-In-One for Switch. I'll be helping him with that and if it goes well soon I'll buy my own Switch copy. I'd love to see just exactly how you got it set up, it'd be great to have an idea of what I need to do before doing it.

• Like 1

Sure, as I said I'll make a tutorial soon. Now, in exchange for it I ask to be guided through the game. I'd really like someone to play with that could actually teach me how to play. 

Switch and pc are compatible versions, if yiu play pc we can still group up. If avanger want to join too it would be great! 

I can't promise to walk you through every step of the game, but if you get yourself added to the Dragon Den Team, there's a bunch of friendly, helpful people. As long as you're polite and follow the posted ettiquitte, one of these people (including myself) are usually happy to help other players when they need it.

You'll need to post your character name and ID number on our Team thread. If you can't type it, feel free to post a screenshot from your menu showing them.

It’s been a while since I set it up, so I forgot the details, but I discussed how to set up the Raspberry Pi in this thread:  

I did fully automate it after that thread, so I don’t need to hook any peripherals up to it anymore.  For WiFi, I tether from my phone, though I use a wire when I’m home for the incoming signal.

So... Now I have the Switch version (long story), but while experimenting with sharing my PC's internet connection with the Switch... I broke some setting in Windows and can no longer connect to the internet at all.

Well, my PC is back online. I forgot to re-check "automatically obtain DNS" on my wireless connection.

• Like 1