Sign in to follow this  
giu926

Buying the game

Is there anywhere I can get the PC version without having to have a japanese credit card? I´m pretty much done with the trial and would like to keep playing :)

On 1/3/2019 at 3:15 AM, giu926 said:

Is there anywhere I can get the PC version without having to have a japanese credit card? I´m pretty much done with the trial and would like to keep playing :)

ebay or sites such as yesasia? You'll have to buy webmoney from site to pay for the subscription as well

Just last night I went through this.

1) Buy webmoney

2) Use webmomey to buy Crysta on your Japanese SE account

3) Log into the JP SE store ***while connected to softether*** (for some unknown reason, AWS doesn't work for the store).

4) Buy and download the game ***still connected to softether*** if you disconnect, you'll get an access denied error from the downloader.

5) Install and play the game. You can use AWS from this point on if you'd prefer (I've had some bad experiences with SoftEther, the program itself appears to be safe but I've had attacks come through from other malicious users).

amazon jp has it for 20% off right now

Not sure if this still works

buy amazon jp gift card with credit card(none jp cc does work) buy the downloadable ver. with gift card, download the game using VPN/proxy

I put in a japanese address and use an American credit card on Amazon.co.jp for downloading DQ X and its upgrades. I never had an issue.  But its possible if you do this, it can trigger an alert that you do not live in Japan but I never received one.

• Like 1