Sign in to follow this  
Avenger

Can some try logging in? Can’t seem to

I didn’t get any notices from squeare-enix but I can’t login now.  It says everywhere that my password is incorrect.  Even from the app.

Hmm.

I don't use the one time password, but I noticed something funny the other night. I tried loggging in during Kids Time the other day without VPN. It said my password is wrong, so I went and changed it and it still says my password is wrong after using the new one. I didn't actually expect to get in-game without the VPN yet, but this behavior is different than I remember. In the past, If I logged in from my own IP address, it would give a different error and SE would send me an email stating that my account was possibly compromised, forcing me to follow a password reset link before I could log in again from any page (DQX launcher, SE site, etc.).

The reason I got a one-time password dongle was to avoid password changing when on different networks.  My switch version runs on a different VPN than my PC version.   It would spam me with password change requests if I didn’t have a one-time password.  My issue before was just dumb since I don’t type in my normal password much, I just forgot it.