Sign in to follow this  
Erdrick The Hero

DQXI Monster Wiki Broken

Dragon Quest XI monsters seem to be broken on the monster wiki. For example, here's Robber Rabbit. (It's weird not calling this monster "Gimp Bunny" anymore, lol)

https://www.woodus.com/den/resources/monster_wiki_result.php?monsternumber=-1&pickedname=Robber Rabbit

It isn't really broken, it is just that all the monsters need to have their monster number applied and related monster numbers applied as well. 

I only matched up the ones via a Excel VLOOKUP that came up with an exact match.

Oh, I see.

It's a mighty useful tool, is there anything I can do to help get it up to date?

I can dump the monster database to a spreadsheet and we can try to figure out the missing monster relations, but I don't have the book that AerynB was using to get most of that info (which probably doesn't include XI anyway). And I don't know if she just assigned numbers to each monster and kept adding +1 or if there is some sort of master list she was going by.

If you could put it on Google Drive I could work on it my spare time. Share it with me. My email address is my username here (all one word) @gmail.com

I did change it so that at least the ones that don't have a match the link won't show up, it will just give you the name(s)

On 12/17/2018 at 1:50 PM, Erdrick The Hero said:

If you could put it on Google Drive I could work on it my spare time. Share it with me. My email address is my username here (all one word) @gmail.com

I PMed you the CSV file, if you want me to put it in google drive still, let me know.