Sign in to follow this  
Red Dragon

Bought it for PC

Steam had it on sale $17 off so I bought it. I'm at the horse racing part (which I'm about to call something else that begins with horse)

Likes (so far):

Good story. This game has my interest a lot more than DQIX. It reminds me a bit of 8. 

No bugs (yet) - For PC, that says a LOT. Granted it is a brand new computer, but still.

Same old school feel.

Dislikes:

Hard to navigate. That's part of the price for playing it on PC, but that's driving me nuts right now with the horse racing scene.

Edited by Red Dragon

Hard to navigate. That's part of the price for playing it on PC, but that's driving me nuts right now with the horse racing scene.

It has controller support

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, AustNerevar said:

It has controller support

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I bit the bullet to get the controller. I hesitated, but I got the new Mass Effect game for $9 so now the controller is worth it. Hopefully it can work for my old Wing Commander games.

I spent a couple bucks on a key to PS4 controller app a few months back.  Best idea!  I can map pretty much whatever key to whatever button, so makes me happy.

I've also been playing it on PC. The keyboard controls are absolute garbage, but as PC is where I play most of my video games I already had a few controllers to use so that wasn't an issue for me.

• Like 1

I basically always have a PS4 controller connected to my PC, many games really do play better with a controller over a keyboard and mouse so it's nice to have that option available.

• Like 1