36 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

P5R did not catch my interest, so I won't post about that.

It’s hard to get interested in an announcement of an announcement.

• Like 1
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Highlights are ALF saying, “can I get some F’s in chat,” and claiming to be the creator of Hatsune Miku.

Adam and Eve could not be reached for comment: https://nypost.com/2018/11/24/turns-out-all-of-humanity-is-related-to-a-single-couple/

That's why I like being on the RPGamer.com staff. We're all competent gamers (well, present company excluded) and before any game gets reviewed, you've got to roll credits, which in and of itself requ

Posted Images

It’s hard to get interested in an announcement of an announcement.

Haha.

Other things that didn't catch my attention this week:

Politics & whatever dumb Google gaming thing that I won't get for a decade or more becuase it doesn't seem like it'll last.

Google glass

Google +

Google hangouts

Half of Google's ideas...

I'll stick to Vita.

f20a886706a9a861895eab6a925237e9.jpg

45 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Haha.

Other things that didn't catch my attention this week:

Politics & whatever dumb Google gaming thing that I won't get for a decade or more becuase it doesn't seem like it'll last.

Google glass

Google +

Google hangouts

Half of Google's ideas...

I'll stick to Vita.

f20a886706a9a861895eab6a925237e9.jpg

Platty getting into those Neptunia games. You might as well do a write up for your website. “Neptunia Games From  a Beginner’s Perspective.”

Platty getting into those Neptunia games. You might as well do a write up for your website. “Neptunia Games From  a Beginner’s Perspective.”
Some guy challenged our podcast to do an episode about some since (and I'll admit I started it, but in a positive way) some members of the cast were talking trash for multiple episodes about Compile Heart/IF games. So I started playing Re;3 and then this sale popped up. Nothing amazing, but solid battle system.

I actually do intend to review Re;3 and U says it's a 10 hour game, so that too likely! I've got nothing else going for review.

• 2 weeks later...

Death Note has been adapted into basically every media ever and that includes a musical. The interesting part is that, despite never making it to the US, an American composed the songs. So there’s like a whole bunch of demos performed in English out in the wild performed by American singers despite being done in Japanese for the actual musical.

• 1 month later...

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

One of my favorite YouTube channels, Extra Credits, did a video involving DQXI.

Edited by Erdrick The Hero
  • 1 month later...

Every once in a while you just find people of such ludicrous talent that their feats just make the mind boggle.

In related news, here's Gene Kelly tap-dancing on roller skates.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

The lead up to Doctor Sleep got me looking up what happened to the actors in The Shining that weren’t Jack Nicholson, and I found out that apparently Shelley Duvall had been keeping a low profile after retiring in the early 2000s, only to pop up on Dr. Phil a couple years ago:

A lot of people thought it was wrong of Dr. Phil to broadcast this interview and I agree. I feel bad just sharing this chunk I found on YouTube. She’s clearly not in the right mental state to have agreed to this interview and if he really cared about helping her he should have done so privately and I guess maybe discuss the results by the end of the process.

• 1 month later...
Honestly, these articles are complete bullshit. Burger King never once said their Impossible burger is Vegan. Literally it's never been advertised or stated as such. It's "meatless" and that's it. Hell, they serve it on buns made with butter and mayonnaise. It's not Vegan. People who think so are just rediculous. I had to tell my Google News feed I wasn't interested in the word "Vegan" because of so many articles I'd seen on this embarrassing amount of stupidity by humanity. Much like Final Fantasy.

https://www.today.com/food/new-burger-king-impossible-whopper-isn-t-vegetarian-t160203

It's not even vegetarian. As was stated on National News before it was released. Know how to tell a website is dumber than The Onion? If they report anything other than that.

1 hour ago, Plattym3 said:

Honestly, these articles are complete bullshit. Burger King never once said their Impossible burger is Vegan. Literally it's never been advertised or stated as such. It's "meatless" and that's it. Hell, they serve it on buns made with butter and mayonnaise. It's not Vegan. People who think so are just rediculous. I had to tell my Google News feed I wasn't interested in the word "Vegan" because of so many articles I'd seen on this embarrassing amount of stupidity by humanity. Much like Final Fantasy.

https://www.today.com/food/new-burger-king-impossible-whopper-isn-t-vegetarian-t160203

It's not even vegetarian. As was stated on National News before it was released. Know how to tell a website is dumber than The Onion? If they report anything other than that.

It’s a joke news website.

• Like 1
On 12/25/2019 at 10:00 AM, Plattym3 said:

I had to tell my Google News feed I wasn't interested in the word "Vegan" because of so many articles I'd seen on this embarrassing amount of stupidity by humanity. Much like Final Fantasy.

Wait.

Wait.

Final Fantasy is vegan?

I've just seen an interesting video about DW / DQ game prices in the US.  I'm proud to say I'm sitting on a gold mine.  Or rather, more like a dragon's hoard, as there's VERY little chance I'll sell any of mine, except in extremely dire circumstances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0zEM1WSiB8

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know we don’t generally care about XBone around these parts but I have one so I was interested in what would be shown at that conference today. Took a brief look and I am pretty curious about a few games.

1. State of Decay 3: this is a series of games that I desperately want to enjoy, but the first game just bounced right off of me and I really struggled to play the sequel, which was basically the same game in a new package. Third time’s the charm if they improve some of the technical aspects

2. Tell Me Why (first chapter next month!): I actually just finished the first Life is Strange not too long ago, and if Dontnod uses the skills they polished on that series to make a better narrative driven game, I’m totally on board. Plus, it’s just cool that you get to play as a trans man.

3. Avowed: it looks like Obsidian decided that, now that they’ve shown the world that they could make a Fallout-style game without Bethesda, they want to try making an Elder Scrolls game. Too bad it won’t be on XBone.

4. Medium: really spooky horror game that’s also not on XBone :(

Edited by eal