Kevin Hart left the Oscars after being accused of being too offensive, so now the committee is scrambling to find someone as a replacement. Since nobody's volunteering to stand up in front of the social media mob, they're considering going hostless this year.
Good. Award shows should die a firey death in the depths of hell anyway.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Highlights are ALF saying, “can I get some F’s in chat,” and claiming to be the creator of Hatsune Miku.

Adam and Eve could not be reached for comment: https://nypost.com/2018/11/24/turns-out-all-of-humanity-is-related-to-a-single-couple/

That's why I like being on the RPGamer.com staff. We're all competent gamers (well, present company excluded) and before any game gets reviewed, you've got to roll credits, which in and of itself requ

Posted Images

Bridget Hoffman, the voice behind Mima in Perfect Blue, Lain in Serial Experiments Lain, and smaller roles in other classic anime, is also the woman on the classic Evil Dead poster and has done a number of bit parts in Sam Raimi movies.

• Like 1

More Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon for you: my favorite YouTube music groups for the last 8 years has been Pomplamoose, a duo consisting of Nataly Dawn and Jack Conte. That last name may sound familiar to a few people, and that’s because he’s the CEO and co-founder of Patreon.

Their music is quite good, have a listen to one of their more popular recent covers:

On 1/16/2019 at 8:13 PM, JaybirdC said:

1.jpeg

Klaus from Dragon Quest X: Version 2 wears what appears to be a Canoa.

9 hours ago, eal said:

I say that lady mentioned last week. That’s crazy she’s logged in that many hours to Animal Crossing New Leaf but it’s also really cool too.

This is nifty. I’ve been into HBomberguy’s videos for about a year now and I heard he was gonna do a livestream of Donkey Kong 64 to raise money for a charity benefiting trans kids. This was a couple days, and it slipped my mind until I saw everyone talking about it today. He raised $340,000 and had a bunch of huge guests on. Some of them are mentioned in the link. He’s a cool dude and this was a cool thing to see people rally behind.

https://www.destructoid.com/youtuber-hbomberguy-s-donkey-kong-64-marathon-raised-over-340-000-for-trans-youth-539701.phtml

• Like 1
This is nifty. I’ve been into HBomberguy’s videos for about a year now and I heard he was gonna do a livestream of Donkey Kong 64 to raise money for a charity benefiting trans kids. This was a couple days, and it slipped my mind until I saw everyone talking about it today. He raised $340,000 and had a bunch of huge guests on. Some of them are mentioned in the link. He’s a cool dude and this was a cool thing to see people rally behind.
https://www.destructoid.com/youtuber-hbomberguy-s-donkey-kong-64-marathon-raised-over-340-000-for-trans-youth-539701.phtml
That's not chump change. Pretty cool!

Huh. Look at that. Still not buying a Jeep.

Oh, by the way.

Super Bowl!
Super Bowl!
Super Bowl!
Super Bowl!
Super Bowl!
Super Bowl!
Super Bowl!

Fine me all you want, NFL. I'll never pay it.

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-03-05-nintendo-fans-are-still-concerned-about-health-of-smash-bros-boss-sakurai

It’s sorta been a joke that Sakurai works crazy hard for Smash Bros. but this is nuts. It’s awesome that he doesn’t want to leave his employees taking on his share of the work, but fans can handle a delay.

• 3 weeks later...