Sign in to follow this  
Erdrick The Hero

Dragon Quest III bug?

Playing Dragon Quest III on android. When there's a group of enemies, A-Z is always left to right, right? If so, I was just attacked by a dead Killerpillar north of Romaria.

Usually.

If they're split into two groups that's not always the case, sometimes you can get A + B (group 1) on the right, and C + D + E (group 2) on the left.  However orientation within that group barring summoned monsters, is definitely left to right, A to Z.

Odd bug, I haven't encountered that one yet.

Oh, if this is your first time playing, a fair warning, the "horde" (4~8) groupings of LMS are gone now.  Everywhere.  You'll only ever get 1~3, and usually 1, and they didn't upgrade the spawn rates for 1 and 2~3 to compensate for this.  So your leveling to 99 will be very slow compared to all former releases.  Though I guess it does grant greater weight to Goopi's, since you still have that trick, the final dungeon, and the bonus dungeon for leveling purposes.  So you can still abuse Rimuldar for Goopi's and the occasional LMS.

Edited by ignasia

It's not my first time playing. I had I think 4 of the orbs on my iPad, but I just got it back out of storage the other day and the touch screen is broken, rendering the game unplayable.

Sign in to follow this