Sign in to follow this  
Typhlosion18

Pdf guide

Yes, I've got them. For 7 and 8, I've got the PSX / PS2 versions. Hopefully that's what you are looking for. So...

DW7 - PSX Guide
DQ8 - PS2 Guide
DQ9 - NDS

I can provide if that's what you are interested in.

They do not. They were low-key releases.

On 11/5/2018 at 3:12 PM, King Zenith said:

Yes, I've got them. For 7 and 8, I've got the PSX / PS2 versions. Hopefully that's what you are looking for. So...

DW7 - PSX Guide
DQ8 - PS2 Guide
DQ9 - NDS

I can provide if that's what you are interested in.

Would you happen to have the original 1-6 JP guides? Long shot but I gots to ask

Unfortunately, I do not have those original JP guides. Would love to get my hands on them one day.

I just posted about this in the old pdf guide thread. I have just about every "western" main-series DQ guide that exists as well as the French version of DQ8's guide, but I am also missing a digital copy of the guide for VI (I have a hard copy). If anyone wants to host the files, I'm happy to make my collection available to the community.

I've invited you to the PM conversation with the links to the guides for 4 - 9. If any of your stuff is higher quality than what I have, I would certainly love to see.

I for one would love some links if you would be so kind. I've got some (non pdf sadly) jpg folders of the japanese famicom guides for I, III and IV and would love II, also looking for US guides of course.

I've looking for a scan of the "Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen" Brady Games Official Strategy Guide DS.  Anyone have a link to it?

Edited by vacarack

Since Brady/Prima guides are shutting down I have added the links for DQ 4, 5, 6 DS to their respective sections. Here are the links as well

https://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dq4ds/guide/DragonQuestIVBrady.pdf

https://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dq5ds/guide/DragonQuestVBrady.pdf

https://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dq6ds/guide/DragonQuestVIBrady.pdf

On 1/6/2019 at 12:59 PM, Rocko52 said:

I for one would love some links if you would be so kind. I've got some (non pdf sadly) jpg folders of the japanese famicom guides for I, III and IV and would love II, also looking for US guides of course.

If you want to give me the JPG files I can create PDFs from them :)