DQMJ2 Dragon's Den Tournaments

What do y'all think of setting up our own J2 Tournament? Wi-fi may have been cancelled, but we could use the Local Play options, and just keep the scoreboard and Tournament progressions online. Like, we could set up a Facebook page, or maybe Woodus and the other moderators could make a new page here? Everyone who wants to compete adds their Friend Code to the page, and we'll have battles on weekends, that way all of us who have work can still participate. We could do round eliminations to be able to manage all the competitors. And Obviously no AR use would be allowed. I don't know, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but would a lot of other people here enjoy that? 

Sorry for the half-baked idea.

• Like 1

We've had tournaments in the past that fizzled out over a while due to lack of interest/time/etc. Also, I don't think it would work without Wi-Fi anyway since most of us aren't exactly local to each other and unless I have missed something, being near your opponent is a requirement for such a feature.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Democrobot said:

We've had tournaments in the past that fizzled out over a while due to lack of interest/time/etc. Also, I don't think it would work without Wi-Fi anyway since most of us aren't exactly local to each other and unless I have missed something, being near your opponent is a requirement for such a feature.

Well that sucks. And yeah, I guess it wouldn't work. Just a crazy idea of mine.

19 hours ago, sad46 said:

Yea, if other people were on board I'll pick up DQMJ2. Really dreamt of doing something like this. Would have to be a little bit though as I would have to start over. And, your idea's are not half baked I love it.

Appreciate it, but Democrobot's right. It probably wouldn't work the way I'd like it to.