Joker 3 English Patch Questions

Hey all, new user and longtime DWM fan here! Had some questions about this patch for Joker 3:

1. Do I still need to purchase a Japanese system in order to play the game, even with the patch?

2. Is there a good website/forum somewhere to get detailed help on installing the patch? I'm very tech-challenged.

3. Is there any word of a planned translation for 3 Professional?

Thank you!

23 hours ago, Matt00014 said:

Hey all, new user and longtime DWM fan here! Had some questions about this patch for Joker 3:

1. Do I still need to purchase a Japanese system in order to play the game, even with the patch?

2. Is there a good website/forum somewhere to get detailed help on installing the patch? I'm very tech-challenged.

3. Is there any word of a planned translation for 3 Professional?

Thank you!

1. Not necessary since both luma3ds and citra ignore region.

2. I can try and help though you may find better help over at gbatemp.

3. Fan translation it is probably on the back burner with Dragon Quest Monsters 2. 

On 10/15/2018 at 8:50 PM, ethanej said:

3. Fan translation it is probably on the back burner with Dragon Quest Monsters 2. 

Okay cool, thanks for the reply and appreciate the help offer! And I didn't know they were working on a translation for the DQM2 remake, that's awesome! I'm gonna look into that more.

On 10/15/2018 at 8:50 PM, ethanej said:

Actually to follow up on this, it looks like the translation for DQM2 has been halted :( And I haven't been able to find any other ongoing DWM translations at the moment; if you do know of any others please let me know!

• Like 1