Sign in to follow this  
Madrigal

Skies of Arcadia

I can't remember whether there was a thread made of this or not, if so I apologize in advance.  This is one game I would love to see not just remastered, but remade with a more smooth cell shade.  This game really took me a long time to finish and was well worth the ending which pretty much ties up every loose end.  I thought Vyse and Aika were awesome main characters, but I did feel that there could have been a bit more in depth character development.  The stages were interesting, the idea of the six moons, the floating islands, it all had me enchanted.  

I had the dreamcast version then I played the Gamecube version which had more difficult bosses I thought was awesome.  

If they ever did a remake I would want these at the very least:

- Cell Shaded update graphics

- Voiced characters or at least the option to have it.

- More background story for all the main characters and those closely associated with them.  Perhaps a bit more background on Vyse's father, more on Ramirez' (Fina's brother), Aika especially needs more background about her parents.

- More dungeons and side quests

- At least two more playable characters and my suggestion would be these two: Vyse's Father and Claire

- The ending perhaps a nice still picture of the character engaging in whatever led them to do whatever

This game would sell so fast, that I think in some circles it would be more coveted than even Final Fantasy VII Remake.

• Like 2

It is very nice that you have complete the game. So is it like you stop playing this game? My elder brother used to play this role-playing game on Gamecube so I know little about it. I like to have a more role-playing game, well, there are many role play games like FIFA 18, GTA, etc. I know there are many benefits of playing a video game as it is the medium which keeps us active in works, as it includes many activities to be done simultaneously. Currently, I used to play Destiny 2 which is a shooter video game that can be played on many different platforms like PC, PS, Xbox, etc. You can also buy destiny 2 for more fun if you are looking to play another role-playing game. Destiny 2 comes with new amazing features as compared to the previous one, we have lots to do in this game, it is amazing that this game is available with new features, we have innovated weapons, less loading time, new players with a different attitude towards the goal. You can also share this game with your friends.