Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woodus

Dragon Quest 3 Remix Monster Animations

Ok, figured it was something simple. I had my video card upgraded about 3 years ago so it is getting kinda old I guess.

One final question. With what do I open the cfg file with?

Yeah, working with graphics as much as I do and animation I figured it would have been a time consuming job. And I went through the readme file and saw there were I think 5 people working on it.

Any text editor should be able to open the file. ;)

Steveno's right. Any text editor, like Notepad, will open the file since it is just a regular ASCII file. Oh, and my video card is about 3 years old too. :P

Ok it works fine, game looks great. I tried this though a looong time ago I believe. :P I don't think it was made with Verge originally was it? Oh well i will play more and comment in the Fan Made section from now on about it.

Believe it or not, it was always in Verge 2. But you may be thinking of a really old version(That old final demo with outdated graphics that did not show Verge 2's true capabilities). After the final demo, I figured out a lot more tricks with Verge 2(mainly with the palette), and what you see now is a result of that.