A Dragon Quest Builders Opera House

I know this isn’t the most talked about game here on the Den, but I found this video and was very impressed with what this guy made. It’s an opera house made in Terra Incognita, and it’s pretty incredible.

That is actually pretty cool. I wish I had spent more time in Terra Incognita mode but by the time I'd really unlocked everything for it, I was burnt out on Builders.

It should be discussed more here on the Fen though. Its probably my favorite DQ spin off.

• Like 1

Wow that is impressive

• Like 1

Damn.  These are the types of building game videos I love seeing.  Reminds me of someone who built a full replica of the Delphinus from Skies of Arcadia.  Or the Sidney Opera House, or the Cathedral de Notre Dam.

Edited by ignasia
  • Like 1

I'm sad because, by last month when I finally had the time to buy games, the Asian English version for the Vita was no longer available on Play-Asia...

I want a physical copy on English for the Vita.

With so many very specific quests on this game, I soon learned that my level of semi-reading Japanese would not be enough for me to advance in the game properly.

I would love to try my hand at my own (definitely smaller) creations on Builders.

I'm sad because, by last month when I finally had the time to buy games, the Asian English version for the Vita was no longer available on Play-Asia...
With so many very specific quests on this game, I soon learned that my level of semi-reading Japanese would not be enough for me to advance in the game properly.
I would love to try my hand at my own (definitely smaller) creations on Builders.
I heard somewhere that the Vita version runs very poorly.
2 hours ago, AustNerevar said:
4 hours ago, Cesar Hernandez-Meraz said:

I heard somewhere that the Vita version runs very poorly.

I got the Japanese Vita version. I am fine with how well it runs, and I always liked to also have the English Vita (retail) version.

But I also did not expect to fail miserably at working my way through the game with my minuscule understanding of Japanese. It has always been enough as long as I am not required to place a specific number of items in a specific type of room assigned to a specific character. :(

On 10/1/2018 at 1:38 AM, AustNerevar said:

That is actually pretty cool. I wish I had spent more time in Terra Incognita mode but by the time I'd really unlocked everything for it, I was burnt out on Builders.

Same. I think that's definitely Builders' biggest issue. Creative building should have been a natural part of the regular single player mode, instead of a separate tacked on mode.

I really hope they fix that in the sequel (and I already proposed one way to do it)