Sign in to follow this  
godcipherdivine

Original DQH lineup in DQH2

I don't know how I got them but I have the lineup of the original DQ Heroes in my lineup in DQ Heroes 2. Wow and when are they available to use?

As the game goes on they are available for use.  From what I remember, they weren't available until a certain part and you can't change their weapons.  It's still fun as it shows the whole cast of characters they've used so far.  We have almost everyone from DQ IV except Ragnar which the Switch has.... it should be given to other versions as well. I'm hoping we at least see twelve new ones that weren't available before and then let all the ones from one and two be playable as well.

You can get the DQH heroes if you have save data from the original game. If I am remembering correctly, they have the same equipment as in DQH and will level up alongside as you play. I don't believe they are usable in the main story but you can use them when you do additional content like the dungeons Erinn has. I know I've used Bianca to do some extra content in DQH2 because her bow powers are stronk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Democrobot said:

You can get the DQH heroes if you have save data from the original game. If I am remembering correctly, they have the same equipment as in DQH and will level up alongside as you play. I don't believe they are usable in the main story but you can use them when you do additional content like the dungeons Erinn has. I know I've used Bianca to do some extra content in DQH2 because her bow powers are stronk

True, though the old cast doesn't have the same level of buffs that they did in the original Heroes.

Bianca still rocks, though.

9 hours ago, Democrobot said:

dang, didn't know they could be used in the dungeons.