Sign in to follow this  
Dazimizer

Crash at certain point

So. Hello.

I've got a huge problem.

My last save is in Gondolia just before the fight vs Jasper. I beat him, which takes some time, then watch a huuuge cutscene, and after that the game just closes. No lagging no crashing no nothing. This happened ~7 times now. And it's really dislurping. My RAM for the game for some reason always caps at 2899 but neither RAM nor GPU are ever at 100%.. It even goes down before the crash. I tried everything technical but the fact the fight takes some time and the unskippable cutscene afterwards makes it hard to try stuff. Slimey. Why can't it just auto-save after a bossfight...

Hope someone can help.

Slurping regards,

David.

Fixed for me !

i don't really know what fixed the problem but i deleted those 2 files "System(999).bak" and "System(999).sav" in the save folder

Also i put all my settings lower as possible and put "ScreenPercentage=20"and "FrameRateLimit=15" in "GameUserSettings"  (maybe less)

i hope it will make it for you too !

Edited by Barnabe

9 minutes ago, Barnabe said:

ScreenPercentage is the solution i think because after the cutscene you are in an open world and it's too much for our computer 

Edited by Barnabe

Pirated version always flashbacks.

Use genuine Steam version.