Stuner50

When do you think Dragon Quest Heroes 3 will be announced and released?

On 9/21/2018 at 8:52 PM, eal said:

If Tingle can make it into Hyrule Warriors, Stella can make it into Heroes.

This.

They can put Stella playable if they want just to have IX representation.

• Upvote 1

On 9/27/2018 at 7:09 PM, Stuner50 said:

This.

They can put Stella playable if they want just to have IX representation.

I Sure hope there's some representation from Dragon Quest 11; They have so many characters to choose from;

There's Erik, Serena & Veronica, Rab & Jade, Sylvando, & Sir Hendrick[Basically any character that's NOT the Lumanary/Incarnation of the Legendary Hero/Eleven/Erdwin]

I'm pretty sure the rule for DQH Character is; Any Character that isn't either of these is fair game:

A. Isn't a Generic Character like in DQ I-III

B. Isn't any of the mainstream Legendary Incarnation of the Hero[Whether it's One, Two, Erdrick, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, or Eleven/Luminary]

C. Isn't a Villain that opposes the Hero(Going by the DQIV Remake where Psaro is a playable character and Aamon is the Final Boss)

13 hours ago, ErdrickSmasherVIII said:

I Sure hope there's some representation from Dragon Quest 11; They have so many characters to choose from;

There's Erik, Serena & Veronica, Rab & Jade, Sylvando, & Sir Hendrick[Basically any character that's NOT the Lumanary/Incarnation of the Legendary Hero/Eleven/Erdwin]

I'm pretty sure the rule for DQH Character is; Any Character that isn't either of these is fair game:

A. Isn't a Generic Character like in DQ I-III

B. Isn't any of the mainstream Legendary Incarnation of the Hero[Whether it's One, Two, Erdrick, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, or Eleven/Luminary]

C. Isn't a Villain that opposes the Hero(Going by the DQIV Remake where Psaro is a playable character and Aamon is the Final Boss)

Sylvando I'm 85% sure he'll be in and most likely Erik.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Sylvando I'm 85% sure he'll be in and most likely Erik.

If Maya & Meena aren't coming back; I could totally see Veronica & Serena taking their place. . . 

On 9/20/2018 at 8:02 PM, Plattym3 said:
On 9/20/2018 at 2:37 PM, Hecatomb said:
Jade is most likely going to be in heroes 3, she's like the most popular character in dq11 in Japan. 

She's got a different kind of weapon, yes!

I'd Totally be in favor of Her making it in; With either Sylando and/or Erik joining her. . .

Edited by ErdrickSmasherVIII

On 9/19/2018 at 10:37 PM, eal said:

Dynasty Warrior-style games will never stop coming. I don’t think people realize how many are out there really. And so long as this is true, there’s always a chance the next one is Heroes III. We have a Heroic Legend of Arslan one of these things and two Attack on Titan games.

There's also One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 coming out; with the Most Recent Story arcs from the manga & Anime; 

Including Gear 4th, Carrot & her Sulong Form, Big Mom, Germa 66, etc; even wano[I didn't think they would add THAT arc yet; It's not even finished yet; I thought they were just gonna cover the entire Post-timeskip Saga; From Saobody to Whole Cake Island; since Why would they include Wano when it's still going on?!]

12 minutes ago, ErdrickSmasherVIII said:

There's also One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 coming out; with the Most Recent Story arcs from the manga & Anime; 

Including Gear 4th, Carrot & her Sulong Form, Big Mom, Germa 66, etc; even wano[I didn't think they would add THAT arc yet; It's not even finished yet; I thought they were just gonna cover the entire Post-timeskip Saga; From Saobody to Whole Cake Island; since Why would they include Wano when it's still going on?!]

They did an entire Attack on Titan game to just cover season two, but there was so little content to add, the literally remade the previous game with some changes, and pasted the second season content to it.

Reminds me of when some games based on long-running anime would just...end, because the story was still going in the show. A DS Yu-Gi-Oh! GX game I used to play had like the very beginning of a story arc and then went, “well, that’s it, bye!” because the show hadn’t gone much further than that.

• Like 1

True. There are a TON. No reason to believe DQ would cut off after 2.

• Upvote 1

We'll surely have at least 2 Dragon Quest 10 reps in Heroes 3, Anlucia is a lock.

Veronica, Serena and Sylvando are likely the XI reps.

I don't see any IX character through, the characters of that game aren't popular at all, X NPCs at least are capable of fighting and have an interesting backstory/personality like Anlucia or Fuser.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Stuner50 said:

Veronica, Serena and Sylvando are likely the XI reps.

I Agree; the Only things that could prevent the 2 Sisters from being in DQH3 is If:

A. Adding them with The Sisters from DQIV would be seen as Redundant by the Developers

B. They Decide to Bring in Jade & Erik instead(I'd Love to see him as a Very Quick character who runs quickly like a Cloak & Dagger Theif who is Duel Wielding His Daggers like he can do once he learns enough Skill Points in his game of Origin) to join alongside Sylvando(I'm Sure some fans would love to see His Hamminess add some Comic Relief in DQH3, But not the Kind of Comic Relief that people hate, that only serves to make things worse & annoy the Audience & the IN-universe characters both; as Sylvando Is Actually Competant on the Battlefield,

Spoiler

and even gives a Pep talk to Prince Faris, reminding him what it means to be a Knight. . . and even saves the DQXI Party from falling to the Hands of that Diabolical Jasper by saving the day by Arriving on his ship in the nick of time

1 hour ago, ErdrickSmasherVIII said:

Bring in Jade & Erik

Or if there is any possibility the Erik and Mia game comes out about the same time, that might be a good pair to have a cross-game tie in.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, ErdrickSmasherVIII said:

Who's Mia?!

A character  you meet in Dragon Quest XI. Eventually you meet her in Act 2 of the game.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

17 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

A character  you meet in Dragon Quest XI. Eventually you meet her in Act 2 of the game.

I've only gotten as far as 

Spoiler

Eleven/Lumaniary/Erdwin finding out that Rab is his Grandpa

6 minutes ago, ErdrickSmasherVIII said:

I've only gotten as far as 

Reveal hidden contents

Eleven/Lumaniary/Erdwin finding out that Rab is his Grandpa

You still have a ways to go before you meet Mia.

Yeah, sorry probably should have put that in a spoiler tag, keep forgetting not everyone has played thru it since it has been so long since I finished DQ 11 with the Japanese version.

• Like 1

Well i made a list of characters we have left:

Dragon Quest IV:

Borya

Dragon Quest V:

Pankraz

Sancho

Debora

Kids

Dragon Quest VI:

Milly

Ashlynn

Nevan

Dragon Quest VII:

Kiefer

Aishe

Sir Mervyn

Dragon Quest VIII:

Morrie

Red

Dragon Quest IX

Pavo 

Aquila

Stella

Dragon Quest X

Anlucia

Fuser

Mallie 

Dragon Quest XI

Erik

Veronica

Serena

Sylvando

Rab

Jade

And that's pretty much what we have.

Oh and i dont know why people think the Inn girls have a chance in hell, they're not fighters and work better as NPC.

The reason i put the DQ10 and DQ9 characters as possible is that they show up in the new Battle Road Victory game, so they can re-use the 100 tension attack, so they might have a chance now.

Pavo: 1.jpg

SgYimtHfxB.jpg

D_e54EoUwAATdRq.jpgD1WUFWcU4AEWCOR.jpg

Edited by Stuner50

11 hours ago, Stuner50 said:

Dragon Quest IV:

Borya

Dragon Quest V:

Pankraz

Sancho

Debora

Kids

Dragon Quest VI:

Milly

Ashlynn

Nevan

Dragon Quest VII:

Kiefer

Aishe

Sir Mervyn

Dragon Quest VIII:

Morrie

Red

Dragon Quest IX

Pavo 

Aquila

Stella

Dragon Quest X

Anlucia

Fuser

Mallie 

Dragon Quest XI

Erik

Veronica

Serena

Sylvando

Rab

Jade

And that's pretty much what we have.

Are those all the Party members that:

1. Aren't generic Characters like in the first 3 games

2. Aren't the incarnation of the Legendary Hero(I-XI)

3. Aren't Alligned with the Main antagonists of each game

Spoiler

(Psaro is THE exception; mainly due to the DQIV Remake having him be a playable character, and having the antagonist instead being  Aamon)

Edited by ErdrickSmasherVIII

55 minutes ago, ErdrickSmasherVIII said:

Dragon Quest VI:

Milly

Ashlynn

Nevan

@Plattym3 would be mad if you left Amos out of that list

[mention=6859]Plattym3[/mention] would be mad if you left Amos out of that list
Amos is the only character that deserves to be on that list.

8 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
13 minutes ago, Woodus said:
[mention=6859]Plattym3[/mention] would be mad if you left Amos out of that list

Amos is the only character that deserves to be on that list.

Amos is a poor man's Ragnar.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Amos is a poor man's Ragnar.

Ragnar: skinny old dude in some pink armor that's horrible for blending in with the environment. Needs the DQIV crew to save the world.

image.png

Amos: Cool awesome, buff dude that's younger and more muscular and can turn into a monster and toast everyone. Saves the world despite the horrible DQVI crew :wink:

image.pngimage.png

7,393 points to Amos

image.png

Edited by Plattym3

32 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Ragnar: skinny old dude in some pink armor that's horrible for blending in with the environment. Needs the DQIV crew to save the world.

image.png

Amos: Cool awesome, buff dude that's younger and more muscular and can turn into a monster and toast everyone. Saves the world despite the horrible DQVI crew :wink:

image.pngimage.png

7,393 points to Amos

image.png

I chose Terry over Amos. THAT is the best way to tell the character is bad.

• Upvote 1