Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Quest #179 - Brag Your DQ Swag XI VOTING

Vote for your favorites!  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Time to VOTE for the Brag Your DQ Swag XI Edition contest.  I'll write more here in a bit, but basically vote for ANY and AS MANY as you like.  Take a moment to scroll through all 13 though please.  Voting will stay open until 11:59pm EST on September 20th.  Remember, @WestyBlueSlime is offering real prizes for this one!

@dqdragonsden @dragonquest #BragYourDQswag #dqxi #dragonquest #dragonquest11 #squareenix #jrpg #dragonquestxi

A post shared by RL Baron (@rl_baron) on

Edited by Plattym3

I want to know where that Dragon Warrior 2 and 3 poster came from in Joseph Yamine's post.  I don't think I've ever seen those before if they're official.

• Like 1

If you notice, I actually did ask Joseph Yamine about the posters.  He says he ordered them from Enix which I have never heard of myself and that would make them the only clean high resolution box art images of the games that exist for the public if true.  I suggested he scan them because that would be really valuable to the community.

On 9/22/2018 at 7:06 PM, Sackchief said:

If you notice, I actually did ask Joseph Yamine about the posters.  He says he ordered them from Enix which I have never heard of myself and that would make them the only clean high resolution box art images of the games that exist for the public if true.  I suggested he scan them because that would be really valuable to the community.

Wait. You've never heard of Enix?

Wait. You've never heard of Enix?

No. Who’s this Yuji Horii guy I keep hearing about?

No. Who’s this Yuji Horii guy I keep hearing about?
Mail room. Ignore him.

Sign in to follow this