As I suspected I totally forgot to introduce myself when I joined the forum, shame on me! 

So I everyone, I'm a fan from France, member of the DragonQuest-Fan community. I love digging into the DQ lore and am actively trying to come up with the most perfect timeline theory honhonhon. So far I've played (and finished) DQ, DQIV and DQV, and I have almost finished DQII, V and VI. I've started DQVII and Joker 1 this summer, and I'm halfway through Caravan Heart. I've also read the entirety of Emblem of Roto. (Will play DQVIII on 3DS when I'm done with VII, and play Joker 2 when I'm done with Joker 1. Also, should anyone knows how to play pacthed version of Monsters 1 and 2 and Joker 3 Professional on 3DS... I'm all ears haha). I've also written some stuff about the DQ universe, in french tho'.

Aside from the Dragon Quest universe, I'm a big Final Fantasy and Kindom Hearts fan, a Warhammer 40.000 player (Ultrasmurf since 2004) aaaaand I like comicbooks (pro Marvel). 

So, glad I finally presented myself here, better late than never I guess, and see y'all later!

We bite

4 hours ago, Xiggy said:

As I suspected I totally forgot to introduce myself when I joined the forum, shame on me! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5394715

1 hour ago, JaybirdC said:

That's the most unique thing Democrobot has said in an intro thread that I can recall seeing.

I'm a regular bag o' laughs

Welcome to the Den, our own little slice of the Internet!

And a special welcome because as Squeenix has made a point of saying, we only got DQVII because of French fans, Americans who wrote in or contacted them in any way were completely ignored. Glad the French weren't!