Sign in to follow this  
Maxrebo

Question regarding recent Star Ocean Games

I already own the remakes of the first two for PSP and Till the end of time on PS4,so I was thinking of picking up the two most recent Star Ocean Games excluding the brand new mobile one of course.But I was wondering are they any good\worth it,what is everyone here's thoughts on Star Ocean The Last Hope and Integrity and Faithlessness?

TLH is my least fav Star Ocean, coming from someone who has that as her fav series.......But I loved IaF. If you're into really mainstream stuff, you'll probably like TLH better, though.

Integrity and Faithlessness is lazy and pointless to the point where it's almost an offense to anyone buying it. It's like they just made the first quarter of a game and released that. My girlfriend loved The Last Hope, so I bought I&F for her the day it came out, at full price - it probably wasn't amazing, but it looked pretty and seemed to stick with the formula, so what could go wrong? I regret that purchase so much.

TLH is great though. I get that it's awkward and very Japanese, which turns off a lot of people, but it has a genuine charm, a great soundtrack, and it's just fun to play, even when you're grinding through the post-game dungeons.

Edited by Sumez

I haven't played the PS4 version, I played it back on 360, but I did love it

Edited by jay

Do you still have Mario, well, it is fantastic to have this game?  currently, I am playing the dragon quest, the game I am looking for is not found yet but still I am in a way to have it.