Sign in to follow this  
Dhoulgirl

Dragon Quest: Epics (ORPG) WiP/Devlog

~ I recently took up a hobby project to create a small Dragon Quest Abel Yuusha-based online RPG. We've decided to call this Dragon Quest: Epics. ~

** DQ: Epics is an ORPG built in the Intersect game engine. At this point we are at asset creation - the graphics, sounds, animations, will all be made from scratch for the specifics of the game. You can track this game's progress here and discuss it at our Discord server. **

-------

Dev Log

8/1/2018

~ Pixel artist has begun creating the bases for the races! Starting with one of the Estark builds, here's General jack showing off some Slime Hats for founding and donating players.

6dvAN5I.png

~ We've found a composer to join our ranks. Stat tuned for them tunes. :3 A log-in screen sneak peek will be available ASAP!

~ A few mainline quests have been written and are being programmed into the system! Because we need substance, right!?

~ Baramos-sama and Moore-chan are getting facelifts.......I.........I mean face sets! > .< Pretty custom animu artwork by yours truly to feast your eyes on in-game. ❤️

-------

Features

Spoiler

- Good, evil, neutral: You can make your own legacy in the world of DQ:E. You don't have to be a hero~

- An evolving storyline and community shaped by the players themselves.

- Guilds: Build factions for any purpose in-game. Participate in friendly spars or wage all-out war with other guilds.

- Real time combat currently, but may switch to the goold-ol' turn based the series is known for once engine source code is out.

- Custom graphics, including anime portraits. Custom soundtrack. Everything fresh and new and waiting to be experienced~

- Pets and Housing (Planned, probably will not be in initial release) Own your own property and tame monster companions for your travels or other needs.

Edited by Dhoulgirl

Will definitely be following this project closely! :D