Sign in to follow this  
YangustheLegendaryBandit

Happy birthday Democrobot

‘appy birfday, guv.

• Like 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

• Like 1

Happy Birthday. It's time to dole out physical pain as a method of arbitrarily increasing your luck.

• Like 1

Congrats on being the most diligen- wait a minute

Many thanks, my fellow Denizens!

Happy Birthday :)

• Like 1

Congrats my friend on being the most ardent and stalwart swimmer, lord knows the battles waged in your mum's uteran tube before you managed to break free.  However, that was Today - Your Age - 9 months.  Congrats on making it through the Pink Caverns, into the harsh artificial light of a Hospital Room, then hanging loose with a bunch of other screaming babies, and making it through to today...yeah I totally lost track of where I was going with this one.

Ahem.  Happy Birthday buddy!  May there be many more, and have fun, you're a cool guy.  May the drinks flow freely, the food be delectable, the women plentiful, and the friends fun!  Cheers!

• Like 1

Wow, I don't think I can top ignasia7, so I'll just wish you a happy birthday!

• Like 1

Thank you! :D 

2 hours ago, ignasia said:

then hanging loose with a bunch of other screaming babies, and making it through to today...yeah I totally lost track of where I was going with this one.

Fun fact: I was the only baby in the entire hospital when I was born. It wasn't even fully operational yet. Luckily the necessary professionals and equipment were around when I was born.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Zenith said:

Wow, I don't think I can top ignasia7, so I'll just wish you a happy birthday!

Nonesense my old friend.  Your verbosity is legendary!  You're just held up with your work in the clouds, and beyond, so to speak.  Nevermind kids and a wife!  I'll just hold the fort down for you as I can.

1 hour ago, Democrobot said:

Thank you! :D 

Fun fact: I was the only baby in the entire hospital when I was born. It wasn't even fully operational yet. Luckily the necessary professionals and equipment were around when I was born.

Wow, that's pretty cool.  So your screams and your screams alone filled those halls.  Even more wild that it was still being built up.  Indeed, glad they were, lol, would be very sad not to have your flambouyant self around.

• Like 1

Happy birthday!

• Like 1

Thanks peeps :D 

Happy birthday Demo. o 3o Yooo I'm late as always. Go me. < .<;; *gives extra huggles and puff-puff for being guilty of lateness*

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dhoulgirl said:

Happy birthday Demo. o 3o Yooo I'm late as always. Go me. < .<;; *gives extra huggles and puff-puff for being guilty of lateness*

It's okay! I know you're doing things in life that keep you busy :) Thank you for the huggles and puff-puff

Happy belated birthday.

VlcOB8m.gif

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Liamland said:

Happy belated birthday.

VlcOB8m.gif

Thank you for the wishes and the puff-puff!