Sign in to follow this  
godcipherdivine

Need help finding sorcerers for a side quest

Well, you're at Yggdrasil or so, right? Try going a little farther in the story and new challenges should open up soon.

EDIT: Wait no, nevermind, misread that. Sorcerers are end-game monsters; what part are you at?

Edited by JaybirdC

On 7/20/2018 at 10:25 PM, JaybirdC said:

Well, you're at Yggdrasil or so, right? Try going a little farther in the story and new challenges should open up soon.

EDIT: Wait no, nevermind, misread that. Sorcerers are end-game monsters; what part are you at?

I'm getting ready to go to the Fault

Okay, you should have plenty of Hero-level training spots available now; Sorcerers appear at Hero-level Yggdrasil's Crown, Pinnacle of Light, and Shrine of Scales training areas (also at Recruit and Captain-level for Dawnsholm). Heck, I'd bet you'll find some in The Fault.

9 hours ago, JaybirdC said:

Okay, you should have plenty of Hero-level training spots available now; Sorcerers appear at Hero-level Yggdrasil's Crown, Pinnacle of Light, and Shrine of Scales training areas (also at Recruit and Captain-level for Dawnsholm). Heck, I'd bet you'll find some in The Fault.

yeah, I actually found them shortly after I posted this at Dawnsholm  but I swear they weren't there before, lol

That could be a story mode foible; assuming you were doing story quests when you say "before".