the help from some mystery guy at Yggdrasil

2 hours ago, JaybirdC said:

And then did he get bored and leave?

You'll see him again soon, don't worry.

I definitely did, so he's the boss from DW4, cool. I knew it was him being that Alena recognized him but could of sworn he gets killed at the end of that game (shrugs) Haven't beat him yet in this game. First time my whole squad got wiped out

Another trick is rain of pain him from a distance. Run when he starts chasing Bianca, then swap to a melee fighter, smack him some from behind and divert his attention divert his attention, swap to another melee fighter, heal as needed, revert back to Bianca.

Edited by redneckpride4ever
1 hour ago, redneckpride4ever said:

Another trick is rain of pain him from a distance. Run when he starts chasing Bianca, then swap to a melee fighter, smack him some from behind and divert his attention divert his attention, swap to another melee fighter, heal as needed, revert back to Bianca.

This is pretty much what I did. I used the male protag, Alena, Bianca, and I had Kiryl for support. Bianca can rack up some points fast for her coup de grace. Alena using Divide and Conquer + Multifist will severely damage him. Those two can basically tag team him. Kiryl was nice just for the little extra support.

• 1 year later...

I always did okay until he got to tension, than I got "cut aboved to hell." I eventually got him with:

Hero, Alena or Aurora (can't remember),  Yangus, Jessica (and the hustle spell helped immensely).

I controlled Yangus and put super defense on, occassionally moved to use healstones and check tension levels of others, and put the defense back on while letting the AI beat him up until he got supertension.

Once the tension was up, I put close eye on health and tension while using Yangus's defense. I then used the limit breaks to attack Psaro whenever possible. I used two tensions (both attacking on tension and the coup de grace) and was going for a third with Jessica when the spell attack did him in.

It took me about 8-9 times to beat him. So far it is the 2nd hardest mission I've done behind quest 98's protect the weak barrier. 

I haven't gone after Zoma yet.

Edited by Red Dragon