Sign in to follow this  
Cooltwou

I need help with 081 Rattling the Sabres

I have a problem and I am not sure how to fix it and this is it: This Quest was on my world map but it doesn’t show it anymore and I don’t know what to do to get it back on my world map at all does anybody know how to fix this 

I still looking to know why this is no longer showing up on my world map anymore 

Quests shouldn't just disappear. Check with the quest people. Maybe you already finished it without realizing or maybe you need to accept it again.

I haven’t completed it & I cancelled it and reaccpted it and it still doesn’t show up on the map at all and in the location it is in either so I don’t know what to do now 

Isn't this this one where you have to just beat 10 great sabrecats? If so, isn't that then no set location, just beat 10 anywhere and go back?

17 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Isn't this this one where you have to just beat 10 great sabrecats? If so, isn't that then no set location, just beat 10 anywhere and go back?

I believe that should be the one. Unless there was another quest with the same mission

This should be a straight forward mission. 10 sabrecats from anywhere. 

Unless it is a computer problem.