Edited by Dakhil
  • Like 2
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve been genuinely surprised how well Octopath Traveller is doing. For one it’s awesome to see the game is doing so well, but I didn’t expect it to be doing this well. I suppose it’s a combination of

Not yet. Lots of people are asking interesting questions and I'm looking forward to compiling them!   For the record... We aren't going to shy away from 3DS/Switch questions entirely.

The questions video is finally here.

That’s only the first video! More to come with many more questions answered, just not by Horii-san himself. :)

• Like 2
On 9/5/2018 at 11:05 PM, Michi said:

That’s only the first video! More to come with many more questions answered, just not by Horii-san himself. :)

Really looking forward to that! Horii is cool and all, but this felt more like a PR presentation than an indepth interview. I'm sure the actual dev team are more interested in going into details.

Great job on the project so far anyway. I can imagine it must be like a dream coming true for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's Part 1 of the Q&A session with the Dragon Quest XI developers (from the questions sent in by fans):

• Like 1

Thank you for posting it! I'm really happy with the interview. :) Part 2 coming soon!

• Like 1