Sign in to follow this  
cobolisdead

The Dragon Quest XI Anticipation thread!

9 minutes ago, Sumez said:

image.png.bf9f6e07b859cbd0696737b859855a4f.png

q9qas_person_professional.gif

I was gonna start asking if anyone’s order has shipped yet. I haven’t got an email yet, and it’s like 4 business days away from the release date.

3 hours ago, eal said:

I was gonna start asking if anyone’s order has shipped yet. I haven’t got an email yet, and it’s like 4 business days away from the release date.

I ordered from the EU store and still no shipping comfirmation. 4 business-days away... Not holding out hope now for getting it on/before launch. At least I'll have my GMG-key ready in time.

18 minutes ago, Michster said:

I ordered from the EU store and still no shipping comfirmation. 4 business-days away... Not holding out hope now for getting it on/before launch. At least I'll have my GMG-key ready in time.

My luck it comes the day after my vacation ends.

I hope mine will arrive a few days in advance, so I can actually play it before my vacation starts. I'll be gone for 5 or 6 days :( 

Not keeping my hopes up for the Danish postal service though. It's been years since I received anything on a weekend or Monday.

Edited by Sumez

Just now, Sumez said:

I hope mine will arrive a few days in advance, so I can actually play it before my vacation starts. I'll be gone for 5 or 6 days :( 

Not keeping my hopes up for the Danish postal service though. It's been years since I received anything on a weekend or Monday.

Won’t be happening for me. Monday is Labor Day, so no mail. Sunday no mail either. Highly unlikely I’d get it as early as Saturday.

I just want it on release, it’ll take forever just getting it downloaded. I probably won’t be actually sitting down with and playing it until 5 in the afternoon the day it arrives.

I ordered mine from Amazon,and depending on where its coming from they could ship it out early on Saturday either by truck or plane and still get it to post office in time for a Tuesday delivery but that's because I am near several distribution centers that can reach the main postal hub in less than a day.

I am so excited you all have no idea i'm pre-ordering it on saturday so i don't have long to wait i just hope this sells well so we get more DQ mainline games but it is on Amazons best seller list so maybe thats a good sign?

• Like 1

Hey, it was shipped a few hours ago!

Fingers crossed for a Tuesday delivery.

• Like 2

I just got an email from Square and the tracking number says it’ll be here on the 1st. I live really close to the shipping center. I want to jump with excitement but I don’t want to count on it at the same time. 

Mine is in Netherlands now... taking its good time 😐 But yeah, what can I expect when I only pay €21 for the shipping of a game >_>

Ouch, just checked my SquareEnix order, says it won't be here 9/5 >.<, maybe it is good I didn't take 9/4 off.

I checked mine as well and it’s also saying 6/5, which isn’t preferable but an extra day won’t kill me and it’ll give me time to tackle one more game before I start playing it.

Mine will be in tomorrow. It helps that they seem to be shipping out from Nashville TN and I live in Atlanta.

Squirrel...Sorry, this just keeps popping into my head when I read this topic

antici.gif

pation.gif

• Like 1

Noooooo my order isn’t coming until the 6th now. Basically the end of my vacation, and I’m probably gonna go see Perfect Blue that night.

I'm getting my Edition of Lost Time on the 7th.  So at least I'll have the weekend to play.

I'm okay with it.  I still gotta beat Octopath.

13 hours ago, Woodus said:

Ouch, just checked my SquareEnix order, says it won't be here 9/5 >.<, maybe it is good I didn't take 9/4 off.

Yea mine too. I was hoping that I'd receive it on the release day since I'm leaving town for JPN on 9/5.

Guess I'll just buy the digital ver.

Still doesn't say shipped or preparing to ship on mine from Amazon,but it still says it supposed to arrive on Tuesday.Then again they could ship tomorrow if its coming from anywhere in NE or the upper half of the Mid-Atlantic and still get to post office on time to sit there on Sunday and Monday then delivered on Tuesday.I guess that is one upside to living in the most compact part of the US but boy does it play havoc with my anxiety.The Fulfilment center it would come from most be one of the closer once's if they are playing it this close.

14 minutes ago, Maxrebo said:

Still doesn't say shipped or preparing to ship on mine from Amazon,but it still says it supposed to arrive on Tuesday.Then again they could ship tomorrow if its coming from anywhere in NE or the upper half of the Mid-Atlantic and still get to post office on time to sit there on Sunday and Monday then delivered on Tuesday.I guess that is one upside to living in the most compact part of the US but boy does it play havoc with my anxiety.The Fulfilment center it would come from most be one of the closer once's if they are playing it this close.

Do you have Prime? If so, that would be why it’s taking so long, because two-day shipping.

Yeah I do have Prime so I can get the benefits of two day shipping,release date delivery,the 20% pre order discount on the stuff I pre-ordered before they ended that.Its also helps that where I live is pretty much a day or less away from quiet a few of their warehouses.

Amazon is mostly pretty solid when it comes to deliveries arriving on time, so in your case, if you are, I wouldn’t worry about it.

So Labor Day is on Monday and on Tuesday I also have that day off! So close to release AAAUGH!!!

• Like 1

Not sure if lucky or unlucky for waiting the Steam release because anticipating the odds of having it earlier than the expected date would kill me. 

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Wait, lemme check the status again argh it's been 5 minutes since the last time I checked, come on already!"