Sign in to follow this  
cobolisdead

The Dragon Quest XI Anticipation thread!

So I purchased the liquid metal slime 2ds LL.  I thought that was all I was getting from my purchase, but I got DQXI with it, and I wasn't aware it sold with the 2ds LL so this is great.  I AM WITH THE EXCITEMENT!!!!!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Nuicki said:

I AM WITH THE EXCITEMENT!!!!!

Fawful, is that you?

FawfulMSS.PNG

MLSS-Fawfuls_Personality.png

10 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Fawful, is that you?

At last, my entrance with drama!

4 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Fawful, is that you?

FawfulMSS.PNG

MLSS-Fawfuls_Personality.png

He’s not calling any one a fink rat so I think no.

8 hours ago, Nuicki said:

At last, my entrance with drama!

I hope you’ve brought plenty of mustard of doom! 🤣

Did I miss this topic jumping the Sharknado? I feel like I need to scroll back and ketchup.

I thought I was just getting the dragon quest LMS 2ds ( amazon didn't say anything else beyond it being a LMS 2ds), and when it comes in I can finally SEE the box, and now without  even knowing it came with it, I have dragon quest 11.  Should I wait for it to release over here or play it now?  Either way July is almost over and just August remains.

Well, you have 40 days to play it before the US version gets released.

I thought I was just getting the dragon quest LMS 2ds ( amazon didn't say anything else beyond it being a LMS 2ds), and when it comes in I can finally SEE the box, and now without  even knowing it came with it, I have dragon quest 11.  Should I wait for it to release over here or play it now?  Either way July is almost over and just August remains.
Well, we're not getting the 3DS version in the US, so play it if you want.

I wouldn't know, as I don't watch commercials anymore between Hulu commercial free plan, Netflix, Itunes, and my Online DVR.

39 days to go! Woo!!

Live TV? Isn't that the thing football games come on during the Fall?

3 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Live TV? Isn't that the thing football games come on during the Fall?

Nah, you can get that on Amazon Prime I think.

I am so excited for this game you have no idea.

Already pre ordered it with Gamestop cause they are giving free buttons with the purchase and as a button collector and maker, I had to have them.

Cant wait to talk about and stream the game as well.

DQXI_GS_buttons_bonusLG.jpg

• Like 1

36 more days to go!

This Saturday was one year since they announced it was coming to the US.  I remember that day well as I was waiting to take my wife in for a C section for our second little girl. She turned one this weekend.

894993671_ValerieAtTheDowntowAlleyOnHerFirstBirthday07282018.thumb.jpg.73fc319e51880e7937ac7eaf26ea4352.jpg

I can't wait to play this game, but I will also associate this game with my little Bronze Bear, and it will be that much more awesome!

• Like 4

My daughter was also born on a game release day although not one as cool as DQ XI. It was Final fantasy XII but I kept and saved the giant cardboard standee from the game with her actual birthdate on it.

I managed to get the week off. Funny thing, forgot Monday was Labor Day.

I’ll pre-order the game, making a final decision on from where, after a con in a few weeks and my rent and other bills have been paid off and I have an idea what my money situation is (Spider-Man is ALSO coming out that week!)

It looks like the release date is the exact day we have an appt to talking about inducing labor. So I may be at the hospital for the first few days of the games release.

It looks like the release date is the exact day we have an appt to talking about inducing labor. So I may be at the hospital for the first few days of the games release.
Damnit Squeenix! If they'd released the 3DS you could play while waiting. Plattym4's inducement was quite literally 28 hours of boring nothing waiting in the hospital and 2 hours of excitement.

Plattym5 however damn near came before I had a contest up for him. 45 mins of hospital time and boom, there he was!

Damnit Squeenix! If they'd released the 3DS you could play while waiting. Plattym4's inducement was quite literally 28 hours of boring nothing waiting in the hospital and 2 hours of excitement.

Plattym5 however damn near came before I had a contest up for him. 45 mins of hospital time and boom, there he was!
Yeah. I was originally hoping for a Switch version at release even though I'll mainly be playing on PC. And then I'll likely be busy after the birth.

Pretty bittersweet.

Yeah. I was originally hoping for a Switch version at release even though I'll mainly be playing on PC. And then I'll likely be busy after the birth.

Pretty bittersweet.
Similar thing happened to me with Plattym5. On Spring Break a month before he was born I rented Rune Factory Tides of Destiny on PS4. Did the 90 day streaming rental due to a good price. 30 days & 50 game hours later (and nowhere near completion) Plattym5 was born. Never played it again.

32 more days! Tomorrow will be one month left until this awesome game comes out! I am going to take Wednesday through Friday off and just chill at the house playing this!