Sign in to follow this  
Redhawk1

i heard that DQX will come to western

I was buying DQX all in 1 pack for pc in Playasia and i heard after that that it will come to western too if its out then,can i change the game so that i can play in all servers and so that the language can or will change plus was it worth that i buyed DQX for PC in Playasia?

A wire may have been crossed somewhere. DQ X isn't coming stateside. E3 has come and gone without an announcement. Other users will be able to help you better with servers.

I don't use PlayAsia often, but they've been around for a long time and have been a pretty solid importer.

Apparently there was an article that said Square Enix is still open to localizing it, but obviously no confirmation.

Honestly if they have no intention on doing it I wish they wouldn't say those things. Just raises hopes just to disappoint.

This would be the article (titled "There's Still A Chance We Get MMORPG Dragon Quest X In The West"). I didn't bother sharing it on my DQ FB pages since I didn't want to raise false hopes.

https://www.gameinformer.com/e3-2018/2018/06/14/theres-still-a-chance-we-get-mmorpg-dragon-quest-x-in-the-west

Some of the comments are funny, like the moron calling PC the Gaming Master Race while pretending to be a true representation of DQ fans. Man, some people have issues.

Edited by redneckpride4ever

Definitely no confirmation on DQX being localized.

The article has been misrepresented amongst fans.

It states that they are still open to the idea, however, no plans as of yet to localize it. Some fans can really be a pain... Given how old the game is and the fact we have DQXI coming, it is highly unlikely they invest the time and money to localize the game at this stage.

As much as I, and many other I'm sure, would like the game, anyone who says it is coming has some swampland in Florida to sell you. If we get a confirmation, you will for sure hear about it on the Den.

34 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

You heard. Incorrectly.

So you aren’t selling swampland in Florida? Nuts.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

4 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

So you aren’t selling swampland in Florida? Nuts.

That commenter "Christopher Taylor" is Alexandrious.  He used to be active on the Den here, but hasn't shown any activity in a long time.  But you can see his motives for what he is doing here in his last topic:

https://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?/topic/35824-time-for-new-action/&

You can see from his comments on that article that this is still the approach he is using, one that I heavily disagree with.

• Upvote 1