Sign in to follow this  
YangustheLegendaryBandit

DQ2 - Any new accessories/bonus items in the mobile version?

Sorry about making another topic like this so soon, but I’m looking for some info on accessory items in the mobile version. I’ve only played DQ2 once before (the GBC version), so my memory is very fuzzy on this game...

I’ve noticed stuff like the Windbreaker (or the wings that let you jump between the two Dragon Horn towers) and the Banishing Bell item that can prevent Fizzle/Snooze can be equipped as accessories in your item menus. Do any of these have stat changes when you equip them or bonus effects (such as the Windbreaker)?

If there’s a list of accessories in this version that someone could point me to, or if anyone has a list of their own, I’d appreciate it.

Not to derail the thread so early, but was it always named the Windbreaker? I played the GBC II a few years ago, but I don't recall the fart joke. I checked the wiki, but it didn't specify any other names and I was slightly distracted by somebody using my profile picture for the page image (EDIT: WRONG, checked the dates; somebody else made the graphic a year before I joined, so definitely before I did it myself).

Edited by JaybirdC

2 minutes ago, JaybirdC said:

but I don't recall the fart joke.

Your mind jumped to farts? Weird. Soon as I read Windbreaker my mind jumped to windbreaker jackets.

Volcom-Ermont-Navy-&-Burgundy-Windbreake

My mind jumped to breaking wind, yes.

On 5/30/2018 at 8:07 AM, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Your mind jumped to farts? Weird. Soon as I read Windbreaker my mind jumped to windbreaker jackets.

Volcom-Ermont-Navy-&-Burgundy-Windbreake

While I do appreciate a good fart joke, I live in Florida.  We don't wear jackets or sweaters really... ever.  We just wear windbreakers, not much heavier is needed, so yeah, I went clothing too.

4 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

While I do appreciate a good fart joke, I live in Florida.  We don't wear jackets or sweaters really... ever.  We just wear windbreakers, not much heavier is needed, so yeah, I went clothing too.

FlaVsWis.jpg

50 is my limit for switching from shorts to pants!

15 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

50 is my limit for switching from shorts to pants!

A rule that, in some cases, could apply to age as well as temperature.

28 minutes ago, Woodus said:

FlaVsWis.jpg

Ha! Nice.

I wish we had 50 degree weather right now instead of this 80 to 90 garbage.

Hahahaha. Could yes, maybe should, but I live in the state of retirees. Half of them are 100% shorts 100% of the rest of their life. Hot, cold, church, work, whatever, there are a lot of wrinkly old legs all over.

9 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
41 minutes ago, eal said:

Hahahaha. Could yes, maybe should, but I live in the state of retirees. Half of them are 100% shorts 100% of the rest of their life. Hot, cold, church, work, whatever, there are a lot of wrinkly old legs all over.

Just the way you like it!

2 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Ha! Nice.

I wish we had 50 degree weather right now instead of this 80 to 90 garbage.

Yeah, July weather in May and June. 20 degree drop tomorrow, 95 today, 75 tomorrow, hell knowing Iowa it will snow next week. :P

38 minutes ago, Woodus said:

Yeah, July weather in May and June. 20 degree drop tomorrow, 95 today, 75 tomorrow, hell knowing Iowa it will snow next week. :P

I would be 100% fine with that. We had no real spring weather, so I guess we’re just having an extra long summer season. At least it’s rained more than last summer. I don’t need my yard to have a collection of brown patches again.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

rerailer.jpg Re-railed...unfortunately I don't have any list like this, but if you come across one let me know and I will surely add it to the Den.

1 hour ago, Woodus said:

rerailer.jpg Re-railed...unfortunately I don't have any list like this, but if you come across one let me know and I will surely add it to the Den.

I may make my own at this point. I’ve not found many new additions accessory wise, so I may throw something together and send it your way.

If we need a full equipment list I could go the extra mile. Just tell me if there’s a format I should follow so I don’t leave any details out for anything.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

2 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I may make my own at this point. I’ve not found many new additions accessory wise, so I may throw something together and send it your way.

If we need a full equipment list I could go the extra mile. Just tell me if there’s a format I should follow so I don’t leave any details out for anything.

No specific format, just put it in a spreadsheet (excel, google, open office, etc) and I can massage the data from there to get it into the database :thumbsup: