Sign in to follow this  
eal

Oblivion?

There’s a giant logo where the Den one used to be that says “OBLIVION.” I’m not the only one seeing this right?

162FA6A5-DD5C-472E-BA0D-DB857E636058.jpeg.de3198aa039861f469092f9bf329b62e.jpeg

Yeah, I fixed it, updated the theme and forgot it changed the banner. :)

That's...oddly specific. It had the Daedric rune and everything.

Woodus is a lowkey Elder Scrolls fan, maybe.

But I'm the resident lorebeard here.

I don’t remember you ever talking about any Elder Scrolls other then Skyrim.

2 hours ago, AustNerevar said:

That's...oddly specific. It had the Daedric rune and everything.

Maybe the theme maker is a fan :)

I could tell the AustNerevar would be the resident Lorebeard just on his username alone.With Nerevar being a Elder Scrolls Lore figure on who is central to the events of The Elder Scroll III Morrowind,the game my avatar comes from.

5 hours ago, eal said:

I don’t remember you ever talking about any Elder Scrolls other then Skyrim.

Skyrim is my least facorite Elder Scrolls game. I was honestly pretty sick of it until SkyrimVR came out. I enjoy that because its VR, not because its Skyrim. Whenever somebody creates a decent Morrowind VR mod, youll probably never hear from me again. Oblivion VR would be great too.

14 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

Skyrim is my least facorite Elder Scrolls game. I was honestly pretty sick of it until SkyrimVR came out. I enjoy that because its VR, not because its Skyrim. Whenever somebody creates a decent Morrowind VR mod, youll probably never hear from me again. Oblivion VR would be great too.

So where does Arena rank on your list?

I can't get past the controls for Arena and Daggerfall. I've started both multiple times (got the farthest in Daggerfall) but I don't have enough time to really devote to spending time with them.

5 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:
12 hours ago, eal said:

I can't get past the controls for Arena and Daggerfall. I've started both multiple times (got the farthest in Daggerfall) but I don't have enough time to really devote to spending time with them.

Old PC games blow.

Old PC games blow.
I wouldn't go that far.

Daggerfall and I have a weird relationship. I think it's an amazing game on paper, but then I play it and hate it. The cycle goes on.

I've actually beating both Arena and Daggerfall twice.not counting ESO or the weird N-Gage and phone games including Legends.I have beaten every Elder Scrolls game except Redguard at least once,and I do plan on beating Redguard at some point.

I've actually beating both Arena and Daggerfall twice.not counting ESO or the weird N-Gage and phone games including Legends.I have beaten every Elder Scrolls game except Redguard at least once,and I do plan on beating Redguard at some point.
I own a copy of Shadowkey but no way to play it. I also have a boxed copy of Redguard I'm pretty proud of, but I haven't gotten around to building a retro Voodoo graphics machine to play it on. Kind of pointless now that the GoG edition exists.