Sign in to follow this  
curtneedsaride

Dragon Quest II iOS Help With Sigils

I have made it to the part where I need to find the five sigils. Walkthroughs mention going to Tantegal castle and speaking with the king above the armory, which I’ve done. When I speak to him he talks back a couple times, but doesn’t give me the Soul Sigil. Do they have to be obtained in a specific order? Should I get the others and come back? Or did I miss something? I’ve already visited the flame blocking my way, so I feel like the sigils are my next step. Thanks for any help you can offer!

268E6527-3736-4DD3-A315-C3CA01EB8F32.png

6CE544FD-AD75-4ABE-9D63-C49F18E12FB7.png

2B4632F7-8319-47B0-A1E5-2AC9E3BBE3E3.png

So, evidently, when you obtain sigils, they don’t show up in your inventory. This is why I thought I should be getting it still. Chances are, I’ve already obtained this one, I guess. Unfortunately, I don’t know how many I have attained. After obtaining another one, it did not show up in my inventory. Hopefully, I’ve only got two now. On to the rest of the locations I guess. 

Did you check the status menu for your characters? I'm pretty sure that's where you can see what Sigils you have. It's been awhile since I've played DQ2, but I know there's a way to see what ones you have, as each are represented by a different symbol in one of the menus.

3 hours ago, curtneedsaride said:

So, evidently, when you obtain sigils, they don’t show up in your inventory. This is why I thought I should be getting it still. Chances are, I’ve already obtained this one, I guess. Unfortunately, I don’t know how many I have attained. After obtaining another one, it did not show up in my inventory. Hopefully, I’ve only got two now. On to the rest of the locations I guess. 

@YangustheLegendaryBandit is correct, they should show in your Status screen near your level.

sigils.jpg

1 hour ago, Woodus said:

@YangustheLegendaryBandit is correct, they should show in your Status screen near your level.

sigils.jpg

Glad I remembered correctly! Thanks for the confirmation, Woodus.

3 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Glad I remembered correctly! Thanks for the confirmation, Woodus.

Thank you! Oh man. Guess I’ve got a few already. So glad I don’t have to back track everywhere now. I never would have realized that. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this