Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
muddy120

Anymore marketing venues?

Recommended Posts

I know what you guys are thinking, calm down the games going to do fine relax and let them game market overtime, but I'm just making this thread from a place of love and curiosity that's all. Has anyone seen anymore major marketing avenues that people may have missed for this game? It'd be great if we could conglomerate all the different marketing avenues and methods in total in this thread and just mention where all the marketing's at and judge it satisfactory or not and so on accordingly. So what do you guys know, feel free to post your thoughts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pornhub ads.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Pornhub ads.

LMAO!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Pornhub ads.

I feel so respected in this thread lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Pornhub ads.

Better yet, a Brazzers style porn parody. They already did one for Final Fantasy and MGSV. One of those is a Square Enix property!

It’s ripe for porn parody names! The #$*!ing mascot character is Slime.

I had a pretty good name locked and loaded with alliteration but it’s a bit inappropriate.

Edited by eal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eal said:

Better yet, a Brazzers style porn parody. They already did one for Final Fantasy and MGSV. One of those is a Square Enix property!

It’s ripe for porn parody names! The #$*!ing mascot character is Slime.

I had a pretty good name locked and loaded with alliteration but it’s a bit inappropriate.

Are you telling me they did an "adult movie" of those 2 things? I heard of WOW back in the day... Ugh... Can't they get sued for that? Unless they totally change the names and stuff so it still looks-a-like.

Even so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Aurin said:

Are you telling me they did an "adult movie" of those 2 things? I heard of WOW back in the day... Ugh... Can't they get sued for that? Unless they totally change the names and stuff so it still looks-a-like.

Even so...

Jim Sterling even reviewed some of them. There was also an Overwatch parody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, eal said:

Jim Sterling even reviewed some of them. There was also an Overwatch parody.

Gotta check who Jim Sterling is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Aurin said:

Gotta check who Jim Sterling is.

You've never heard of the Jimquisition?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sword_of_Dusk said:

You've never heard of the Jimquisition?

No, I don't watch much YouTube to be fair, nor follow youtubers. I just checked who he is, he kind of reminded me to Kim DotCom.

Edited by Aurin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sword_of_Dusk said:

You've never heard of the Jimquisition?

Someone needs to be educated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eal said:

Someone needs to be educated.

Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sword_of_Dusk said:

Agreed.

He’s full of himself, he likes to talk about himself too much, and he can pay himself on the back too much (we get it, you predicted Visceral closing, stop putting the clip in every video), but his insights are on-point and he’s genuine. People slam him for being an “SJW,” but these are people saying we need actual games journalists and he’s one of the only journalists that, well...do journalism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, eal said:

He’s full of himself, he likes to talk about himself too much, and he can pay himself on the back too much (we get it, you predicted Visceral closing, stop putting the clip in every video), but his insights are on-point and he’s genuine. People slam him for being an “SJW,” but these are people saying we need actual games journalists and he’s one of the only journalists that, well...do journalism.

Had to check what SJW meant as an acronym, boy am I learning stuff today...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Aurin said:

Had to check what SJW meant as an acronym, boy am I learning stuff today...

You'd never heard of an SJW either? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sword_of_Dusk said:

You'd never heard of an SJW either? 

Uh oh. We’re poisoning him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sword_of_Dusk said:

You'd never heard of an SJW either? 

Yes but I probably never took much attention to notice that it had an acronym. Asides from the internet it's not something that it is heard much over here with English words, like, I've never heard the use of that term IRL over here...

Also I'm the kind of person that thinks everyone has an opinion same as we have a butthole and I try to stay away of crap and I don't throw mine to others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, eal said:

Uh oh. We’re poisoning him.

Better us then some other people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sword_of_Dusk said:

Better us then some other people.

Yeah, the people that don’t put “SJW” in quotations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOOOL THIS THREAD IS SO OFF TOPIC, c'mon guys don't be like that. stay on topic lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, muddy120 said:

LOOOL THIS THREAD IS SO OFF TOPIC, c'mon guys don't be like that. stay on topic lol

You opened a box of candy and now you don't want to give us some? I'm going to draw a downvote arrow on my screen since we don't have one -.-!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, muddy120 said:

LOOOL THIS THREAD IS SO OFF TOPIC, c'mon guys don't be like that. stay on topic lol

Anyone see Avengers: Infinity Wars?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the Den. Topics don't stay on topic, and if they do it's a miracle.

And no eal, I have not. I've heard it has a cliffhanger ending though.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man I came into this thread truly interested in what people had to say but... nevermind 8D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Michi said:

Man I came into this thread truly interested in what people had to say but... nevermind 8D

You entered truly interested and you are staying even more interested, don't lie to us...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...