Sign in to follow this  
Phosis

Looking for a "guide" to play with

Hello,

Being new here (honestly, I read the forums a lot before I ever joined, but generally don't have much to add) I hope this doesn't come off as too presumptuous, but while I am really enjoy DQX, I am finding that there is seldom anyone online when I generally play. I am wondering if anyone has free time if they would want to get together and do a bit of a tour with me? Currently I am level 25, have completed the first emblem, and am bumming around to the different islands, but am still horribly lost on a few things. Plus it would be nice to have company.

I generally play around 10 PM MST. I am also up early mornings often around 5-6 AM MST, but could try and make other times work as well for the convenience of anyone else. I am going to keep playing regardless, and have spoken to Nawaria a couple of times in chat at night, but haven't had the opportunity to quest or party up or do any of the real social things the game has to offer yet. I am not a Japanese speaker (but am sure learning as much as I can since it seems to help) so am definitely a lost tourist here. 

Thanks!

Feel free to ping me if you see me online.  Your times being online does not match up very well with mine, but you're bound to see me sooner or later.

Hey Cranberry, I was the one who interviewed you actually. I definitely will if I see you, and thanks for your time the other day, that was fun. I am putting a piece together now, should be done in the next couple of weeks as well.

I’m the Matt who has spoken to you a couple times via the app.  I’m in the eastern time zone, so I’m usually in bed or at work when I see you on, but like Cran, feel free to ping me if you see me.

• Like 1

Cool, maybe I should try and get on at a different time.

I'm a tad late to this thread, but if you're ever in need of assistance I can help you if nobody else is around. My name is レミーナ (Remina) I usually play late nights through early mornings. I'm not full end game myself, but I have completed version 2.0 and I know the basics. Just look for the girl with the pink ponytail in the team window.