Ever Repeating Echoes! Pet Peeves(?)!

Hello, all! 

Throughout my experiences as a Dragon Quest fan, I have seen many kinds of thoughts and "opinions" regarding various DQ related media (twitter, reddit, youtube, etc.). Some of it can be fantastic and full of live, while others...can be Pleasant to say the least. 

So my question this time is: what are common things/comments that you constantly see related to Dragon Quest that gets on your nerves? (For ex. : new DQ 11 related info is released on the DQ twitter account--> "Cool. When are we getting [unreleased dq game] on the [desired handheld/console, usually the Switch]?" )

8 hours ago, Restlessknight14 said:

So my question this time is: what are common things/comments that you constantly see related to Dragon Quest that gets on your nerves? (For ex. : new DQ 11 related info is released on the DQ twitter account--> "Cool. When are we getting [unreleased dq game] on the [desired handheld/console, usually the Switch]?" )

This.  #$*!ing ungrateful bastards.

Post twice if you need to, no need to lump that together.  Fans like that give us bad names.

20 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

This.  #$*!ing ungrateful bastards.

Post twice if you need to, no need to lump that together.  Fans like that give us bad names.

I see that a lot of Atlus USA's Facebook page. It is funny though to see people ask for sequels or something for series that Atlus has published only in the west.

Anyway, I'm not sure what I'd put. I don't interacte with DQ fans much outside of this place. So put me down for what Restlessknight and Platty said.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2018 at 9:27 PM, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I don't interacte with DQ fans much outside of this place.

Same. I occasionally polish DQ pages on [=TvTropes=] and that's about it. Plattym and eal thirded.