How Do You Play Video Games?

I try to go through two games of opposite types of genre, so I don't blow out on one of them since it's really easy for me to do that.

RPG & Platformer, for example.

I try to focus on one single player game at a time. For multiplayer games, I juggle in between them. I don't like the idea of not fully completing a single player game and hopping to another. Unless I plan on doing NG+ or another branching story later on.
For many many years I've done the 1 game at a time thing. I need to get back to that instead of half-completed games all over. I've become a polygameist & I'm ashamed.
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Plattym3 said:
On 3/16/2021 at 7:52 PM, Twinkie said:
I try to focus on one single player game at a time. For multiplayer games, I juggle in between them. I don't like the idea of not fully completing a single player game and hopping to another. Unless I plan on doing NG+ or another branching story later on.

For many many years I've done the 1 game at a time thing. I need to get back to that instead of half-completed games all over. I've become a polygameist & I'm ashamed.

I feel this. My main gaming goal going into 2021 was to finish the games I had started instead of staring a bunch of new ones. 

I’ve made progress on DQ8, DQB2, and Dark Cloud 2, but then I picked up DQ9 again and even started a new file of Joker 2 last week 😅

I also picked up FE3H for the first time in 6 months and... I might just have a problem...

• Like 2