A way to turn off email notifications?

I know this isn't really a bug since it seems to be locked this way by the admin, but can't we disable email notifications? You can do so for most notifications, but not private messages or when somebody comments on something that you follow. I use Tapatalk mainly and that pushes notifications right to my phone. The email notifications are just constantly spamming my inbox and are a chore to delete at the end of each day.

I know this isn't really a bug since it seems to be locked this way by the admin, but can't we disable email notifications? You can do so for most notifications, but not private messages or when somebody comments on something that you follow. I use Tapatalk mainly and that pushes notifications right to my phone. The email notifications are just constantly spamming my inbox and are a chore to delete at the end of each day.
Are
They
Now?

Sorry, couldn't resist! I can see how that's annoying, yes.

Can you set your email to funnel them straight to spam or soemthing if the Den can't stop?
21 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

emoji12.png Sorry, couldn't resist!

I’m sure the opportunity to beef up your post count made it tougher to resist as well!

Now?

Sorry, couldn't resist! I can see how that's annoying, yes.

Can you set your email to funnel them straight to spam or soemthing if the Den can't stop?
I could, but I'd kind of like to leave private message notifications on. If all Dragons Den emails went to spam then I'd never see them.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, AustNerevar said:

OK, I made some changes, see if you can modify what you are looking for now. :)

OK, I made some changes, see if you can modify what you are looking for now.
That seemed to have worked. Thanks, me!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1