Quest #178 - Pre-Order & Buy DQXI for the West

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now I'm past that point, so it's no issue for me, but I'd say there's a pretty big spoiler in that screenshot that you might want to hide behind a tag

At this point no more preorder proofs are being accepted.  Congratulations to the people below.  Remember you need to post proof you actually went ahead and bought the game. Preorder proof is differen

Tell them to send me one too since they f’ed up my order and had terrible customer service throughout the whole thing.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, eal said:

For $160 this game better be a religious experience. Also, heads up. If you ordered from the SE Store it comes with a free lanyard. This must be a new thing.A3A65CC6-76CA-4114-8BFE-793B32EAD87F.thumb.jpeg.d9c134dbf572596da9a56ece6678c3ca.jpeg

You’ll know if it was a religious experience if you finish it faster than you beat Dragon Quest VIII on PS2.

6 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

You’ll know if it was a religious experience if you finish it faster than you beat Dragon Quest VIII on PS2.

Please, my internet is so crappy it’ll take that long just to download the thing.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, eal said:

Please, my internet is so crappy it’ll take that long just to download the thing.

We’ll see you in 10 years then.

I don't think Platty has done a round-up yet, I'll bet he is waiting until the end at this point.

23 hours ago, Woodus said:

I don't think Platty has done a round-up yet, I'll bet he is waiting until the end at this point.

True.  I've been slacking, but I can get on this soon.

• Like 1

Well I guess its badge 2 time lol.  

dragonquestxi.jpg.00cc6275a951f34b4044030b6551687f.jpg

• Like 1

Does possessing the CE before launch qualify for my preorder? 

I accidentally took the photograph sideways...

DEC41AEC-BC61-45E0-9CD2-99BD4F69867C.jpeg

6 hours ago, AzureVoid said:

Did you actually preorder at a store? I think that matters for the quest, right?

1 hour ago, Sumez said:

Did you actually preorder at a store? I think that matters for the quest, right?

I preordered from the SE store. I have a copy reserved at GameStop as well. I’ll finish paying it off after work and post that receipt if I need to. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Plattym3 said:
14 hours ago, AzureVoid said:
DEC41AEC-BC61-45E0-9CD2-99BD4F69867C.thumb.jpeg.2750ac990f0aa5874e722c8317b7950c.jpeg

It was only available for preorder, so yes.

Awesome deal. Thank you. I’ll still post my GS receipt for the heck of it haha. 

14 hours ago, AzureVoid said:

DEC41AEC-BC61-45E0-9CD2-99BD4F69867C.jpeg

Mine has been at UPS hub since Friday. They would not let me pick it up and wont deliver it till Wednesday. How unfair.

1 hour ago, Soera said:

Mine has been at UPS hub since Friday. They would not let me pick it up and wont deliver it till Wednesday. How unfair.

That is unfortunate. I’m thankful mine arrived early since I have to go out of state for a day or two. I didn’t want it to sit on my porch the whole time and get stolen. I hope it arrives soon enough for you. 

A little late to the party but, here's my proof of preorder.c9350e8d85eb136064eb394558cbe4a9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just to be sure I got things right. I crossed off random numbers, hope GameStop didn’t need them. Sideways again. I suck at photography.

935AAC39-24FE-4966-97AD-D0B3E6321CB4.jpeg