Sign in to follow this  
War Destroyer

PSVita English translation patch now available!

Fantastic! Huge thanks to all the folks for the hard work!

They went and done it! 
https://gbatemp.net/threads/itadaki-street-dragon-quest-final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-translation.499133/
The patch translates in game menus, making the game playable if you know how to play Fortune Street. I can tell you first hand that it is awesome.
How would one go about playing? Do you need a modded Vita or are there Vita emulators?

11 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
19 hours ago, War Destroyer said:
They went and done it! 
https://gbatemp.net/threads/itadaki-street-dragon-quest-final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-translation.499133/
The patch translates in game menus, making the game playable if you know how to play Fortune Street. I can tell you first hand that it is awesome.

How would one go about playing? Do you need a modded Vita or are there Vita emulators?

I'd like to know this too.

Looks like there are instructions in the link. See what those are about.

Edited by eal

I'm playing w/ a modded PSTV, which is pretty much a console Vita. The details of how to do hack and patch is abundant on sites dedicated to such things. Gbatemp and reddit sites focusing on Vita modding are great places to start.

This is fascinating and awesome! Fascinating because as someone who spent a lot of time hacking the PS2 Version, it looks like text entry is much more optimized for English and not nearly as much of a pain. Don't have a Vita, but if this is never announced for the West, I might get one for this.

On 4/17/2018 at 4:15 AM, Choppasmith said:

This is fascinating and awesome! Fascinating because as someone who spent a lot of time hacking the PS2 Version, it looks like text entry is much more optimized for English and not nearly as much of a pain. Don't have a Vita, but if this is never announced for the West, I might get one for this.

it's a  great build of the game!