Sign in to follow this  
ActualSomeoneYT

Final (I think) Corvus

I am onto the weird looking Corvus who has the eyes on the wings. I have a lvl 21 Gladiator (Me) a lvl 25 Priest (Focus on healing) a lvl 43 Marshal Artist (Show no mercy) and a 38 Mage (show no mercy) anyone know what to do other than the obvious lvl up Me and the Priest.

Kabuff and something to deal with sleep. Priests learn Cock-A-Doodle that would work well, but theres a quest in...wormwood i think, that gets you an item that allows anyone who has it in their inventory to use Wave of Relief and cure any ailments. Or, if you get a character to Max Tension, i believe their immune to status effects. Maybe, don't remember. Gladiator is good for that though. Multiheal is a must, and don't underestimate the power of Sap and Oomph

8 hours ago, ActualSomeoneYT said:

anyone know what to do other than the obvious lvl up Me and the Priest.

Well, another obvious one would be enabling manual control of your team members, instead of relying on AI options?

Personally, the only thing I needed to do to beat Corvus was craft a meteorite bracer for my healer, so I could always get a multiheal off before anything else whenever I was in trouble, made the battle a real breeze without any real need to grind.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2018 at 3:05 AM, ActualSomeoneYT said:

I am onto the weird looking Corvus who has the eyes on the wings. I have a lvl 21 Gladiator (Me) a lvl 25 Priest (Focus on healing) a lvl 43 Marshal Artist (Show no mercy) and a 38 Mage (show no mercy) anyone know what to do other than the obvious lvl up Me and the Priest.

My first time beating Corvus I used my paladin to take all the damage and he already had ridiculous health, but I was around lvl 40+ on all my characters, so you seem a bit under leveled ahah,