Sign in to follow this  
YangustheLegendaryBandit

When will you scratch that Nintendo itch and buy yourself a Switch?!?!

It’s $300. The price is fine. Most consoles start at $400, sometimes $500.

If I could get one for $300 I'd be totally happy with that.

Try Target. They don't do the bundle crap that GameStop does.

7 hours ago, Sumez said:

Where can’t you find a Switch for $300? I’ve seen them everywhere for $300. Heck, Amazon has them for $297, even.

They won’t go down in price, but if you hold out until Christmas they will surely introduce a Switch + game bundle.

• Like 1

The cheapest I can get a Switch on Amazon is £285 + £7 shipping, which totals to the equivalent of $408.

The cheapest I have seen the console sold for locally at a weekend sale in a major warehouse was $399.

2 hours ago, Sumez said:

The cheapest I can get a Switch on Amazon is £285 + £7 shipping, which totals to the equivalent of $408.

The cheapest I have seen the console sold for locally at a weekend sale in a major warehouse was $399.

What country are you in, if you care to say?

Edited by eal

46 minutes ago, eal said:

What country are you in, if you care to say?

If his tag country is correct I believe that is Denmark

Hah. Denmark isn't so perfect after all!

18 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:
23 minutes ago, Woodus said:

Hah. Denmark isn't so perfect after all!

Then again, which countries are?

Lol, far from. I'm pretty sure you can't get a better price on the Switch anywhere in Europe though - cause if you could, I could easily just order from there.

In general though, pretty much anything is typically 25% cheaper in north america.

Edited by Sumez

17 minutes ago, Sumez said:

Lol, far from. I'm pretty sure you can't get a better price on the Switch anywhere in Europe though - cause if you could, I could easily just order from there.

In general though, pretty much anything is typically 25% cheaper in north america.

I thought electronics were expensive in Europe.

Well, Kirby's here and I kept my word. Switch get!

On 3/15/2018 at 4:59 AM, jay said:

Well, Kirby's here and I kept my word. Switch get!

I'm glad that with Kirby Star Allies they are bringing back long missing characters like the Animal Buddies, Gooey, and one of my favorites from the series, Marx. Makes me wonder who else will join in as playable characters.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

I wonder too. Marx also tells us that it's not limited to good guys. I wouldn't be surprised if Adeleine and Magalor are in that mix.

15 minutes ago, jay said:

I wonder too. Marx also tells us that it's not limited to good guys. I wouldn't be surprised if Adeleine and Magalor are in that mix.

If we get more villains, I'd love to see one of the forms of Dark Matter make it in (preferably the swordsman form it takes in the picture), as well as Galacta Knight.

And, as very unlikely as it would be, I'd LOVE to see Nightmare as a playable character. Seeing him in Smash 4 as an assist trophy made me so happy since he's one of my favorite Kirby baddies. 

latest?cb=20160721061302&path-prefix=en

• Like 1

If these rumors about a new Fatal Frame are true, I’ll drop everything and buy a Switch.

OK, I'll break down and get one upon release of DQXI that is the 3DS version.  I was most excited for that version, so if it's going to be on Switch, I'll be there with it.

Shin megami tensei V coming out is what it is going to take. Just waiting for that right now. Don't have the money for it anyway.

So I finally got one yesterday off of NewEgg's Ebay site with a 15% off coupon. $249 shipped to my door sounds like the best deal that I will get on this system for the next couple years.

I then went ahead and ordered a Carrying case, Mario Odyssey,  128GB Micro SD card, and a Pro Controller. So all in, I have less than $430 invested in the system right now, but that will change once we get a chance to get some more games.