I finished the PS4 version of this in 2016. This seems like a few months ago >.< what the heck... anyway, I feel just as eager to play this game again on Switch, but this time I want to enjoy it in portable mode as much as I can. I'm extremely happy Builders 2 was announced! And as always I can't get enough of this spin-off series :P  let alone the DQ series as a whole...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It's pretty great to play on the go.

I Platinum-ed the game when it was in Japanese (Using the PS Vita version, because I didn't have my two-television setup, at that point), and even still, I enjoyed 100%-ing it on the Switch, this past month.  Even the Terra Incognita section, which I personally found feckless and boring at the time, was fun, this time around.

I Platinum-ed the game when it was in Japanese (Using the PS Vita version, because I didn't have my two-television setup, at that point), and even still, I enjoyed 100%-ing it on the Switch, this past month.  Even the Terra Incognita section, which I personally found feckless and boring at the time, was fun, this time around.
I'm literally watching the credits as we speak, just having finished it. I haven't really tried Terra Incognita mode yet, though.
  • Like 1

I mean, it's sandbox mode, so it's essentially directionless.  It's where you get to build whatever you want...right after you spend a ridiculous amount of time and energy hunting down the materials to build it.  Luckily, you can reset the unlocked islands to gather more materials more quickly and easily.

I highly suggest focusing on getting Gold, Zenithium, Mithril, and Shot Silk.  And LOTS of Stones.  And endless supply of Stones, is what I'm getting at...