Sign in to follow this  
But Thou Must

Music and Sounds Lists Default to DQ I NES's List

If you go to the main site and click on any one of the lists of Music and Sounds for a certain title, you'll go to the right link, but the page will only display the first page of MP3s for the DQ I NES soundtrack. Also, if you click on the numbers in "Page(s): 1 2 3 [...]", it will go to the correct link with the right offset for DQ I NES, but again will only show the first page.

On 1/17/2018 at 10:59 PM, But Thou Must said:

If you go to the main site and click on any one of the lists of Music and Sounds for a certain title, you'll go to the right link, but the page will only display the first page of MP3s for the DQ I NES soundtrack. Also, if you click on the numbers in "Page(s): 1 2 3 [...]", it will go to the correct link with the right offset for DQ I NES, but again will only show the first page.

Give it a try again, it should be working now.

Sorry I haven't responded in a bit. Not sure why that was happening on my end, as the next time I tried one or two days ago, it was working fine. I probably should have restarted my browser or something before posting about it, so sorry for the inconvenience.

3 hours ago, But Thou Must said:

Sorry I haven't responded in a bit. Not sure why that was happening on my end, as the next time I tried one or two days ago, it was working fine. I probably should have restarted my browser or something before posting about it, so sorry for the inconvenience.

No it wasn't you, I made changes :)