Sign in to follow this  
RyuKisargi

Rant - The lack of mobile DQ love.

16 hours ago, curtneedsaride said:

I'll probably just pick it up  on the Japan App Store and watch a 3DS play through to figure the story out.

I know this thread is sepcifically about the mobile versions, but couldn't you just play the 3DS version?

14 hours ago, Sumez said:

I know this thread is sepcifically about the mobile versions, but couldn't you just play the 3DS version?

Yeah, I’ve thought about it. However, I don’t own a 3DS. Sure, it’d be great to get one and IV-IX. Then I’d have to get a Japanese 3DS to play XI, right? I might do all of that in a few years. I just can’t justify the purchases atm. Having our first child has made me cut down on a lot of the extra spending! But maybe I’ll get 2 3DSs when he’s old enough. Haha

• Like 1

It’s extremely frustrating not seeing Final Fantasy 8 or Dragon Quest 7 along side their brethren on my iPhone and iPad lol. 

I ordered a 2DS XL on Friday (I got the Pikachu one because it looks awesome lol 😂) and it will be in on Tuesday, according to Amazon.  I’ve been 3DS-less for about a year now which is why I haven’t played it.  I gave my New 3DS XL to my step-stone last summer along with my Pokémon games (I kept DQ 7 and 8 and my Zelda games though lol) because his got stolen and he was upset about it. 

I had hoped that DQ 7 mobile would be a year or a year and a half after the 3DS release so I didn’t rush out and buy a replacement 3DS.  I’ve been replaying DQ 6 on my iPad and I said “Damnit I want to play the DQ 7 remake already.”  So I went to Amazon to look at 3DS models and saw the Pikachu 2DS XL and said “Okay I’m buying that one.”

I will probably get halfway through the 3DS version and SE will release the mobile version lol.  

502FC679-8A04-4187-81FA-EF17319972FE.png

Edited by Bob_the_Almighty